Paying attention to your car is very important in the present day, indeed, if you do not do the lowest routine service of it, or if you do not take note of signals of unusualness, you highly risk to see your car withering away. This is exactly the topic we are going to focus on in this article, one of the symptoms that most disturbs drivers is the seat belt indicator light on Subaru Crosstrek . In an attempt to help you analyze this warning light, first we will see what this belt warning light on Subaru Crosstrek means, then in a second how to proceed if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Subaru Crosstrek? .
Seat belt indicator light on Subaru Crosstrek
So we start with the article content about the safety belt light on Subaru Crosstrek . This or these lights, according to the series of your car, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the function of warning the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will switch on when the ignition of your Subaru Crosstrek is turned on. It can be connected with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will have the ability to detect the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving vehicle, it is for your safety, so this warning light is a good method to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be connected with a beeper , to make sure you are informed of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light come on at Subaru Crosstrek?
We will now proceed to the abnormal factors for the belt light to switch on Subaru Crosstrek . In time, it should only be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different concerns you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up inadvertently with or without the buzzer alarm although the seat belts are properly fastened although you are driving in your Subaru Crosstrek, in this case it is possible that the buckle sensor is faulty
- The Subaru Crosstrek belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In this case, it is very likely that the presence sensor is defective.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are properly locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Subaru Crosstrek?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Subaru Crosstrek , we will try to give you the solutions that you can fix it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Subaru Crosstrek .
- Presence sensor issue: : In case you have been able to distinguish that your light issue is due to a presence sensor, you will need to verify that there is no weight on your seats, as often a simple shopping bag can cause the sensor and come on the belt light on your Subaru Crosstrek. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are defective, you will have to go to a auto technician to have it replaced by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Trouble: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning correctly, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to see if something is blocking it, otherwise you will have to replace it, you can locate some in car breakage, otherwise you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is leading to your problems, you’ll need to take a look at your Subaru Crosstrek’s interior fuse box.
If you wish more tutorials on the Subaru Crosstrek, go to our Subaru Crosstrek category.