Some manipulations may appear to be easy to carry out on your motor vehicle, nevertheless, each automobile is distinct and when you buy a new one, lend it to you, or rent one, it is not always easy to carry them out. That’s why in this post we’re going to demonstrate you how to fold the side mirrors of your Mazda CX 7. In reality, when you park in the CBD, or leave your car parked for a little while, it’s better to fold them down to avoid any deterioration. To answer this query, first, we will detail the different types of side mirrors that can be found, then, in a second part, how to fold down the side mirrors of your Mazda CX 7, and, to clonclude, the possible concerns you may face.
Different sort of side mirrors on a Mazda CX 7
Before we teach you the precise procedure for folding the mirrors of your Mazda CX 7, we will fairly quickly determine the different types of mirrors that exist. Indeed, even if it is not the most complicated equipment of a car, there are diverse types of side mirrors that will generally be relating to the options of your car, here they are:
- Manually foldable and manually adjustable side mirrors.
- Manual and power-folding mirrors
- Power-adjustable auto-folding side mirrors
How to fold the side mirrors on a Mazda CX 7?
We will in this part find out why you came on this article, how to fold the side mirrors of a Mazda CX 7? As we outlined above, each type of mirror folds in a different way, find below each of the actions to perform
How do you fold manual side mirrors on a Mazda CX 7?
- Folding Mazda CX 7 manual side mirrors: For this sort of mirror, nothing could be easier, you stand in front of your mirror and push it towards the inside, towards the rear of the automobile. There should be a notch to be passed by applying a sufficiently strong force
- Manual electric folding side mirrors on Mazda CX 7: Take care on this sort of mirror, verify that they fold manually and not electrically, you will find information on the user manual of your Mazda CX 7.
How do you fold the automatic side mirrors on a Mazda CX 7?
To conclude, for this last type of mirror, nothing could be less difficult, your side mirrors will fold down and open anytime you open or lock your Mazda CX 7. On some automatic editions, you can still fold down your mirrors by hand, however you’ll have to be very attentive, generally when you fold them down manually, you’ll have to open them through the electric opening to reset the mirrors’ travel.
Problem with the side mirror not folding over on my Mazda CX 7 anymore?
If you are in the situation that a side mirror on your Mazda CX 7 doesn’t want to fold down any longer we will try to help you solve your problem:
- Manual side mirror Mazda CX 7 that won’t fold down: In that case, there must be a thing blocking its joint, or it’s been forced and it can’t fold down, look at that side of it.
- Automatic electric side mirror Mazda CX 7 that doesn’t fold down anymore: In this instance, there can be several concerns, you may have deactivated the automatic folding, please look in your owners manual how to do the operation because determined by the year of your car it can be different. If it is rather an engine problem, you will surely have to change the engine of the mirror, this occurs frequently when a mirror has been forced by hand.
Whenever you have any additional questions about the Mazda CX 7, do not hesitate to consult our Mazda CX 7 category.