Modern vehicles are more and more equipped with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we sadly also undergo the cons. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan Sentra, let alone going near the fuses on it. Unfortunately, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will obviously impact the comfort of your car. In this post, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and especially to find the turn signal fuse on your Nissan Sentra. To do this, first, we will see in which situations it might be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Nissan Sentra, then where is the turn signal fuse on Nissan Sentra .
Why replace blinker fuses on Nissan Sentra?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Nissan Sentra by the benefit of changing it. You might feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Indeed, if your turn signal does not work on Nissan Sentra anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should consider that a fuse acts as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your Nissan Sentra . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual check. Generally, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Nissan Sentra when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Nissan Sentra?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Nissan Sentra is. The turn indicators are related to several electronic elements and there might be several fuses related to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. However, in addition to the fuses, there is also a relay that handles the correct operation of your air conditioning. We will one at a time help you find the fuse and turn signal relay on your Nissan Sentra .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Nissan Sentra
We will first look into the internal fuses of your Nissan Sentra’s turn signs. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact location thanks to the manual of your Nissan Sentra.
- Read the manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the turn signal fuse(s) of your Nissan Sentra , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Remove the turn signal fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them fails, replace it with a new fuse. As a last solution, you can take your car to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Nissan Sentra
Finally, we will now see how to check the status of the blinker relay in your car. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Nissan Sentra, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan Sentra, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you need more tutorials on the Nissan Sentra, go to our Nissan Sentra category.