Modern vehicles are more and more equipped with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we however also suffer the drawbacks. The majority of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Mercedes Benz E Class, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will undoubtedly effect the comfort of your vehicle. In this post, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and especially to find the turn signal fuse on your Mercedes Benz E Class. To do this, first, we will find out in which circumstances it may be relevant to change the turn indicator fuse on your Mercedes Benz E Class, then where is the turn signal fuse on Mercedes Benz E Class .
Why change blinker fuses on Mercedes Benz E Class?
So let’s start our content on the location of theblinker fuse of your Mercedes Benz E Class by the interest of changing it. You might feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In fact, if your turn signal does not work on Mercedes Benz E Class anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should know that a fuse acts as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your Mercedes Benz E Class . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual verify. Generally speaking, you will want to change the turn signal fuse of a Mercedes Benz E Class when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Mercedes Benz E Class?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Mercedes Benz E Class is. The turn indicators are linked to several electronic components and there may be several fuses linked to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. Nevertheless, in addition to the fuses, there is also a relay that handles the correct operation of your air conditioning. We will one by one help you find the fuse and turn signal relay on your Mercedes Benz E Class .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Mercedes Benz E Class
We will first look into the internal fuses of your Mercedes Benz E Class’s turn signals. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact location thanks to the manual of your Mercedes Benz E Class.
- Go through the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the turn signal fuse(s) of your Mercedes Benz E Class , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) cautiously with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, change it with a new fuse. As a last solution, you can take your vehicle to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Mercedes Benz E Class
Finally, we will now find out how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your car. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Mercedes Benz E Class, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Mercedes Benz E Class, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
If perhaps you have any further questions about the Mercedes Benz E Class, do not hesitate to consult our Mercedes Benz E Class category.