Modern cars are more and more built with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we sadly also go through the drawbacks. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan Juke, let alone going near the fuses on it. Regrettably, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will unavoidably affect the comfort of your vehicle. In this post, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and especially to locate the turn signal fuse on your Nissan Juke. To achieve this, first, we will discover in which situations it may be relevant to change the turn indicator fuse on your Nissan Juke, then where is the turn signal fuse on Nissan Juke .
Why change blinker fuses on Nissan Juke?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Nissan Juke by the interest of changing it. You might feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Obviously, if your turn signal does not work on Nissan Juke anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should note that a fuse acts as a safety unit to prevent overvoltage on your Nissan Juke . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual check. In general, you will want to change the turn signal fuse of a Nissan Juke when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent explanation .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Nissan Juke?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Nissan Juke is. The turn indicators are related to some electronic elements and there may be some fuses related to it on your car based on the year and options it has. However, in addition to the fuses, there is also a relay that manages the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one after the other help you locate the fuse and turn signal relay on your Nissan Juke .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Nissan Juke
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Nissan Juke’s turn signs. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact location thanks to the manual of your Nissan Juke.
- Read the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the turn signal fuse(s) of your Nissan Juke , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) cautiously with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them fails, change it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Nissan Juke
Finally, we will now discover how to check the status of the blinker relay in your car. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Nissan Juke, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is generally the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan Juke, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to seek advice from our web content dedicated to these fuses.
If you want more tutorials on the Nissan Juke, go to our Nissan Juke category.