Modern vehicles are more and more furnished with technology and although this brings us comfort, we regrettably as well suffer the drawbacks. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Kia Soul, let alone going near the fuses on it. Regrettably, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will undoubtedly affect the comfort of your vehicle. In this article, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and specifically to locate the turn signal fuse on your Kia Soul. To do this, first, we will find out in which situations it might be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Kia Soul, then where is the turn signal fuse on Kia Soul .
Why replace blinker fuses on Kia Soul?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Kia Soul by the interest of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Indeed, if your turn signal does not work on Kia Soul anymore, if you have already check that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should know that a fuse acts as a security device to prevent overvoltage on your Kia Soul . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual check. Generally, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Kia Soul when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent reason .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Kia Soul?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Kia Soul is. The turn indicators are linked to some electronic components and there might be some fuses linked to it on your motor vehicle depending on the year and options it has. However, furthermore to the fuses, there is as well a relay that manages the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one after the other help you locate the fuse and turn signal relay on your Kia Soul .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Kia Soul
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Kia Soul’s turn signals. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact position thanks to the manual of your Kia Soul.
- Browse the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the turn signal fuse(s) of your Kia Soul , check all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) cautiously with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, change it with a new fuse. As a last solution, you can take your vehicle to your auto mechanic so that he can take a closer look at the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your motor vehicle, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Kia Soul
Finally, we will now find out how to check the status of the blinker relay in your motor vehicle. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Kia Soul, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or check your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is usually the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Kia Soul, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
Whenever you have any further questions about the Kia Soul, do not hesitate to consult our Kia Soul category.