Modern cars are more and more equipped with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we sadly also suffer the drawbacks. The majority of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Dodge Grand Caravan, let alone going near the fuses on it. Unfortunately, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will unavoidably impact the comfort of your car. In this post, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and specifically to discover the turn signal fuse on your Dodge Grand Caravan. To do this, first, we will find out in which situations it may be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Dodge Grand Caravan, then where is the turn signal fuse on Dodge Grand Caravan .
Why change blinker fuses on Dodge Grand Caravan?
So let’s start our content page on the location of theblinker fuse of your Dodge Grand Caravan by the benefit of changing it. You might feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In actual fact, if your turn signal does not work on Dodge Grand Caravan anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should consider that a fuse acts as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Dodge Grand Caravan . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a simple visual verify. Generally, you will want to change the turn signal fuse of a Dodge Grand Caravan when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent explanation .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Dodge Grand Caravan?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Dodge Grand Caravan is. The turn indicators are connected to some electronic elements and there may be some fuses connected to it on your car depending on the year and options it has. On the other hand, furthermore to the fuses, there is also a relay that controls the solve operation of your air conditioning. We will one at a time help you discover the fuse and turn signal relay on your Dodge Grand Caravan .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Dodge Grand Caravan
We will first look into the internal fuses of your Dodge Grand Caravan’s turn signals. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, please be aware that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact position thanks to the manual of your Dodge Grand Caravan.
- Read the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the turn signal fuse(s) of your Dodge Grand Caravan , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Take out the turn signal fuse(s) attentively with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, replace it with a new fuse. As a last solution, you can take your car to your mechanic so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Dodge Grand Caravan
Finally, we will now find out how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your car. To do this, you will need to go to your engine unit compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Dodge Grand Caravan, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the position of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is in most cases the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Dodge Grand Caravan, or the horn fuse, do not hesitate to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you wish more guides on the Dodge Grand Caravan, go to our Dodge Grand Caravan category.