Modern cars are more and more pre-loaded with technology and although this brings us comfort, we unfortunately as well go through the drawbacks. The majority of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Renault Master 2, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this post, we are going to try to help you to solve your fuse problems and specifically to locate the power window fuse on your Renault Master 2. To achieve this, first, we are going to see in which scenarios it can be relevant to change the window fuse of your Renault Master 2, then where the window fuse of your Renault Master 2 is.
Why change the power window fuse on your Renault Master 2?
So let’s start our content page on the location of the window lifter fuse of your Renault Master 2 by the benefit of changing it. You might have the feeling that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Obviously, if you have problems with your car window, if it is stuck, or the power window of your Renault Master 2 no longer lifts , it is strongly possible that the fuse is the cause. It is important to know that a fuse acts as a safety device to avoid any overvoltage on your Renault Master 2 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still intact with a simple visual check. In general, you will want to change the fuse of the window lifter of an Renault Master 2 when the power window no longer works . If your battery is working effectively, it may be the fuse that is the cause of your problem.
Where is the window winder fuse on Renault Master 2?
We will now look for the fuse in the power window of your Renault Master 2 . It will often blow if your window gets stuck. The fuse is generally a 30 amp fuse. We will help you discover the power window fuse on your Renault Master 2 .
Location of the power window fuse of your Renault Master 2
We will first concentrate on the power window fuse on your Renault Master 2. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t discover it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will discover its exact location thanks to the manual of your Renault Master 2.
- Browse the owners manual on the cover of the fuse box to discover the window fuse on your Renault Master 2 , it should be noted as “power window”/”window lift control”.
- Remove the fuse in question attentively with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If it is defective, replace it with a new fuse, in any other case you will have to check the state of your Renault Master 2 window lift motor, or the power cables.
- After you change your car window fuse, put it back together and test your windows.
How to proceed if the power window fuse on my Renault Master 2 blows after changing?
Finally, we will now see how to handle it if the window lift fuse of your Renault Master 2 is blown after replacement . Here are a few points to check yourself if you are capable to do it, in any other case take your car to your mechanic.
- Remove your door trim
- Verify to see if your fuse blows once it is changed or when you operate your power window.
- If it blows without you handling it, look for a short in the beam that handles this fuse
- If the fuse only blows when you operate the window lifter, look for the short circuit in the power window motor unit and in the door trim
You now know how to find the window lift fuse of your car , if you are trying to find other fuses like the starter fuse on Renault Master 2, or the air conditioning fuse, don’t think twice to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you need more guides on the Renault Master 2, go to our Renault Master 2 category.