Modern vehicles are more and more equipped with technology and although this brings us comfort, we sadly also undergo the disadvantages. Most of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan Rogue, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this post, we are going to try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and especially to locate the power window fuse on your Nissan Rogue. To accomplish this, first, we are going to find out in which scenarios it can be important to replace the window fuse of your Nissan Rogue, then where the window fuse of your Nissan Rogue is.
Why replace the power window fuse on your Nissan Rogue?
So let’s begin our content on the location of the window lifter fuse of your Nissan Rogue by the benefit of changing it. You may have the feeling that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In actual fact, if you have problems with your motor vehicle window, if it is blocked, or the power window of your Nissan Rogue no longer lifts , it is strongly possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is important to know that a fuse acts as a security device to avoid any overvoltage on your Nissan Rogue . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a particular tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and examine that the filament is still intact with a simple visual check. Generally, you will want to replace the fuse of the window lifter of an Nissan Rogue when the power window no longer functions . If your battery is functioning properly, it may be the fuse that is the trigger of your problem.
Where is the window winder fuse on Nissan Rogue?
We will now try to find the fuse in the power window of your Nissan Rogue . It will very often blow if your window gets stuck. The fuse is generally a 30 amp fuse. We will help you locate the power window fuse on your Nissan Rogue .
Location of the power window fuse of your Nissan Rogue
We will first focus on the power window fuse on your Nissan Rogue. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t locate it, please note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact location thanks to the manual of your Nissan Rogue.
- Read the manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the window fuse on your Nissan Rogue , it should be noted as “power window”/”window lift control”.
- Take out the fuse in question carefully with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If it is defective, change it with a new fuse, in any other case you will have to examine the state of your Nissan Rogue window lift motor, or the power cables.
- After you replace your motor vehicle window fuse, put it back together and test your windows.
How to proceed if the power window fuse on my Nissan Rogue blows after changing?
At last, we will now find out what to do if the window lift fuse of your Nissan Rogue is blown after replacement . Here are a few points to check yourself if you are able to do it, in any other case take your vehicle to your garage area.
- Take out your door trim
- Check to find out if your fuse blows when it is changed or when you operate your power window.
- If it blows without you handling it, look for a short in the beam that handles this fuse
- If the fuse only blows when you operate the window lifter, look for the short circuit in the power window motor unit and in the door trim
You now know how to find the window lift fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan Rogue, or the air conditioning fuse, don’t hesitate to consult our web content dedicated to these fuses.
If you need more guides on the Nissan Rogue, go to our Nissan Rogue category.