Taking care of your vehicle is very important nowadays, in actual fact, if you do not do the minimum routine service of it, or if you do not take note of signs of abnormality, you strongly risk to see your car becoming unpleasant to use. This is exactly the matter we are going to speak about on this webpage, one of the signs that most disturbs drivers is the seat belt indicator light on Volkswagen Golf . In an attempt to help you examine this warning light, first we will see what this belt warning light on Volkswagen Golf points, then in a second what to do if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Volkswagen Golf? .
Seat belt indicator light on Volkswagen Golf
So we commence with the content about the security belt light on Volkswagen Golf . This or these lights, depending on the series of your motor vehicle, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the objective of alerting the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will switch on when the ignition of your Volkswagen Golf is turned on. It can be coupled with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will be able to identify the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving car, it is for your security, so this warning light is a good technique to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be coupled with a beeper , to make certain you are aware of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light turn on at Volkswagen Golf?
We will now proceed to the abnormal motives for the belt light to switch on Volkswagen Golf . In time, it should only be illuminated if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different worries you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up unintentionally with or without the buzzer alarm while the seat belts are effectively fastened while you are driving in your Volkswagen Golf, in such a case it is possible that the buckle sensor is defective
- The Volkswagen Golf belt warning light is illuminated on an empty seat: In such a case, it is most likely that the presence sensor is defective.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the problem if all the belts in the occupied seats are effectively locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Volkswagen Golf?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Volkswagen Golf , we will try to give you the solutions that you can fix it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Volkswagen Golf .
- Presence sensor problem: : In the event that you have been capable to distinguish that your light issue is brought on by a presence sensor, you will need to check that there is no weight on your seats, as sometimes a simple shopping bag can bring about the sensor and light up the belt light on your Volkswagen Golf. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are defective, you will have to go to a motor mechanic to have it changed by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Trouble: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning properly, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to see if something is blocking it, in any other case you will have to change it, you can find some in motor vehicle breakage, in any other case you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is producing your problems, you’ll need to take a look at your Volkswagen Golf’s interior fuse box.
If you need more tutorials on the Volkswagen Golf, go to our Volkswagen Golf category.