Taking care of your car is fundamental in these modern times, in actual fact, if you do not do the minimal routine service of it, or if you do not consider signals of abnormality, you strongly risk to find out your car becoming unpleasant to use. This is exactly the theme we are going to focus on on this webpage, one of the symptoms that most interferes with car owners is the seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Santa Fe . In an attempt to help you review this warning light, first we will find out what this belt warning light on Hyundai Santa Fe means, then in a second what to do if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Hyundai Santa Fe? .
Seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Santa Fe
So we begin with the article about the safety belt light on Hyundai Santa Fe . This or these lights, depending on the series of your car, you may just have one or one per seat, will have the objective of warning the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will switch on when the ignition of your Hyundai Santa Fe is turned on. It can be coupled with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will be able to detect the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving car, it is for your safety, so this warning light is a good technique to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be coupled with a beeper , to ensure you are informed of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light turn on at Hyundai Santa Fe?
We will now move on to the abnormal motives for the belt light to switch on Hyundai Santa Fe . In time, it should just be illuminated if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different issues you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up accidentally with or without the buzzer alarm although the seat belts are properly fastened although you are driving in your Hyundai Santa Fe, in this case it is possible that the buckle sensor is defective
- The Hyundai Santa Fe belt warning light is illuminated on an empty seat: In this instance, it is very likely that the presence sensor is faulty.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the problem if all the belts in the occupied seats are properly locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Hyundai Santa Fe?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Hyundai Santa Fe , we will try to give you the solutions that you can resolve it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Hyundai Santa Fe .
- Presence sensor problem: : In the event that you have been able to distinguish that your light problem is caused by a presence sensor, you will need to verify that there is no weight on your seats, as sometimes a simple shopping bag can result in the sensor and come on the belt light on your Hyundai Santa Fe. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are faulty, you will have to go to a technician to have it changed by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Problem: If the belt buckle sensor is not operating effectively, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to find out if something is blocking it, in any other case you will have to replace it, you can find some in car breakage, in any other case you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is leading to your problems, you’ll need to check out your Hyundai Santa Fe’s interior fuse box.
To get more tips on the Hyundai Santa Fe, take a look at the Hyundai Santa Fe category.