Paying attention to your car is essential in the present day, indeed, if you do not do the lowest routine service of it, or if you do not consider signals of unusualness, you highly risk to find out your car becoming unpleasant to use. This is exactly the topic we are going to discuss on this webpage, one of the symptoms that most disturbs motorists is the seat belt indicator light on Ford Fiesta . In an effort to help you examine this warning light, first we will find out what this belt warning light on Ford Fiesta points, then in a second how to proceed if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Ford Fiesta? .
Seat belt indicator light on Ford Fiesta
So we begin with the guideline about the safety belt light on Ford Fiesta . This or these lights, according to the series of your motor vehicle, you may just have one or one per seat, will have the task of warning the driver and reminding people to fasten their seat belts . It will switch on when the ignition of your Ford Fiesta is turned on. It can be including presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will have the ability to detect the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please be aware that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving car, it is for your safety, so this warning light is a good technique to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be coupled with a beeper , to be certain you are advised of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light turn on at Ford Fiesta?
We will now move on to the abnormal motives for the belt light to switch on Ford Fiesta . In time, it should just be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different problems you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up accidentally with or without the buzzer alarm although the seat belts are properly fastened although you are driving in your Ford Fiesta, in such a case it is possible that the buckle sensor is faulty
- The Ford Fiesta belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In such a case, it is likely that the presence sensor is defective.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the problem if all the belts in the occupied seats are properly locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Ford Fiesta?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Ford Fiesta , we will try to give you the solutions that you can solve it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Ford Fiesta .
- Presence sensor problem: : In the event that you have been able to determine that your light problem is due to a presence sensor, you will need to examine that there is no weight on your seats, as often a simple shopping bag can bring about the sensor and light up the belt light on your Ford Fiesta. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are defective, you will have to go to a auto technician to have it changed by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Trouble: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning correctly, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to find out if something is blocking it, in any other case you will have to change it, you can find some in motor vehicle breakage, in any other case you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is causing your problems, you’ll need to check out your Ford Fiesta’s interior fuse box.
If perhaps you have any further questions about the Ford Fiesta, do not hesitate to consult our Ford Fiesta category.