With the democratization of new technologies, the intensive use of smartphones, 24-hour internet connection and internet sites, it was evident that cars would stick to the trend. And after the era of the DVD car radio that could be added to the Mazda CX 3, for a few years now many cars have been built with touch screens. Nevertheless this provides a certain comfort, with technology comes also the problems. In this article we’re going to try to help you resolve a touch screen problem that doesn’t work on Mazda CX 3 anymore. To get this done, to begin with, we’re going to find out the advantages of having a touch screen in your motor vehicle, then the various touch screen complications on Mazda CX 3 , and finally how to correct them.
Benefits of a touch screen on Mazda CX 3
Before we can look at why the touch screen of your Mazda CX 3 no longer operates, we will first find out all the positive attributes that this equipment will bring you. We will only focus on the native touch screens, those integrated by the producer and not those bought in motor vehicle centers. Here is a list of the positive aspects and interesting features of a touch screen integrated in your motor vehicle:
- The capacity to watch multimedia content on your screen.
- The opportunity to stick to a GPS track with a screen of a sizeable size.
- Access to many setting options on his motor vehicle caused by the operating system integrated in the screen
- Synchronize your smartphone and therefore receive calls.
- Ease of use of the touchscreen as contrary to the buttons and knobs previously used
Mazda CX 3 Touch Screen Problems
We will now proceed to the part you are most interested in knowing why the touch screen of my Mazda CX 3 no longer works? To get this done, we tried to distinguish all the complications that exist on the touch screens of your motor vehicle. There aren’t 50 different complications, but that said, on this website are the most important ones you might be experiencing:
- The touch screen on my Mazda CX 3 doesn’t turn on anymore: This is one of the most basic situations on a motor vehicle with a screen, in most instances it’s a power supply problem, go to the next section to get the remedy to this problem
- The touch screen of my motor vehicle doesn’t respond anymore: If your screen gets stuck on a page and it doesn’t respond anymore it’s likely a bug in the operating system of your screen.
- The touch screen of my Mazda CX 3 turns on and off for no reason: In such a case you are certainly a victim of a short circuit.
How to correct touch screen Mazda CX 3
After seeing why the touch screen of your Mazda CX 3 is no longer functioning , we will try to give you the solutions to each of the complications you may encounter. Below are the solutions to each of the most important touch screen complications:
- The touch screen doesn’t turn on at all: In such a case, you will have to look at the power supply side of the touch screen, most of the time it will be a blown fuse, so check the status of the fuse.
- The touch screen is frozen: In that circumstance, as we said before, it’s likely a bug you’re enduring, you’ll have to try to unplug/replug the fuses, to restart the screen . If this doesn’t work, you may have a problem with the version of the screen’s operating system, remember to contact your dealer. If it’s only your GPS that’s bugging, you can update the GPS of your Mazda CX 3 by following this guide.
- The touch screen of your Mazda CX 3 switches on and off for no reason: In this scenario it is highly likely that you are the victim of a short circuit. Check the state of your fuses and connectors, if you can’t find anything, take your motor vehicle to a motor vehicle electrician who can correct the problem.
If you wish more guides on the Mazda CX 3, go to our Mazda CX 3 category.