Paying attention to your vehicle is important in these modern times, in fact, if you do not do the lowest routine service of it, or if you do not take into account signals of abnormality, you firmly risk to see your motor vehicle withering away. This is precisely the topic we are going to discuss in this article, one of the signs that most disturbs motorists is the key indicator light on Chrysler Town & Country dash . To try to help you analyze this light, first we will see what this key light on Chrysler Town & Country corresponds to, then in a second how to handle it if the key light is lit on Chrysler Town & Country? .
What does the key light on Chrysler Town & Country indicate?
So we start our content with the meaning of a key indicator light on Chrysler Town & Country dash , it may be that in addition to the key you have the logo of a car next to it. Be aware that the most important function of this light is to inform you that it’s time to service your Chrysler Town & Country , nevertheless, this light can also have other explanations, even dozens of them. To find the origin of this problem the best solution will be to run your Chrysler Town & Country through the diagnostic too l, if you don’t know how to get this done procedure, you can discover all the required information to conduct this action in our dedicated content. We will try in the following list to give you the maximum information on the most important warning announcements it can send you:
- An oil change done without resetting the indicator: If you have done your oil change by yourself, it is very likely that you have not thought of resetting the oil change indicator of your Chrysler Town & Country, here is the procedure to get this done small reset of the key light of your car.
- Oil level problem: It is possible that the oil level sensor is indicating that the oil level is too low.
- EGR Valve: Another opportunity is that the key light on your Chrysler Town & Country is on because your EGR valve is dirty, frequently the case if you are driving short distances or not pushing the gears of your car.
- Glow plugs: At last, the last and most general cause of an orange wrench light on Chrysler Town & Country is that your glow plugs are getting tired.
What if the orange key light on Chrysler Town & Country is on?
We are now going to move on to the second part of our content and try to present you the solutions to each of the complications described in the previous part and consequently how to handle it if I find out the wrench light on your Chrysler Town & Country? To achieve this, we will take turns answering each of the complications you may possibly face:
- Reset the drain indicator light: As we mentioned before, a very easy reset of the indicator light on your Chrysler Town & Country will be enough to turn off the key indicator and restart it for a cycle of 10 000km or 1 year, see our content to conduct this procedure.
- Oil level problem: This is a very basic problem and the easiest to solve. You will simply have to check your oil level, we suggest you to take the opportunity to check all your oil levels.
- EGR Valve: In the circumstance of a light that comes on as a result of the EGR valve, you will need to have the details of this fault code through the diagnostic tool. Once you are sure of the origin of the problem, you can try to clean your car by pushing the gears (hot engine), otherwise disassemble and clean the EGR valve of your Chrysler Town & Country, we done a tutorial to help you to do it. In any other case, go to a garage and prepare to pay a few hundred euros.
- Glow plugs: Finally, if your problem originates from your glow plugs, the procedure to replace them is quite very easy and you won’t need more than 40 euros worth of glow plugs.
There, you now know everything about the wrench light on Chrysler Town & Country , we hope this content has helped you solve your problem.
If you want more guides on the Chrysler Town & Country, go to our Chrysler Town & Country category.