With the democratization of new technologies, the intensive use of smartphones, 24-hour internet connection and internet sites, it was clear that cars would follow the direction. And after the era of the DVD car radio that could be integrated to the hyundai getz, for a few years now many cars have been furnished with touch screens. Nevertheless this gives a specific comfort, with technology comes also the problems. In this article we’re going to try to help you resolve a touch screen problem that doesn’t work on hyundai getz anymore. To get this done, first of all, we’re going to find out the pros of having a touch screen in your motor vehicle, then the various touch screen problems on hyundai getz , and at last how to correct them.
Benefits of a touch screen on hyundai getz
Before we can check out why the touch screen of your hyundai getz no longer operates, we will first find out all the positive aspects that this equipment will provide you. We will only concentrate on the native touch screens, those built in by the manufacturer and not those bought in motor vehicle centers. On this website is a list of the advantages and interesting features of a touch screen built in in your motor vehicle:
- The ability to watch multimedia content on your screen.
- The capacity to follow a GPS track with a screen of a sizeable size.
- Access to many setting options on his motor vehicle due to the operating system included in the screen
- Synchronize your smartphone and consequently receive calls.
- Ease of use of the touchscreen as contrary to the buttons and knobs previously used
hyundai getz Touch Screen Complications
We will now move on to the section you are most keen on knowing why the touch screen of my hyundai getz no longer functions? To do this, we tried to identify all the problems that exist on the touch screens of your motor vehicle. There aren’t 50 different problems, but that said, here are the most important ones you might be experiencing:
- The touch screen on my hyundai getz doesn’t turn on anymore: This is one of the most basic cases on a motor vehicle with a screen, in most instances it’s a power supply problem, go to the next section to get the solution to this problem
- The touch screen of my motor vehicle doesn’t respond anymore: If your screen gets stuck on a page and it doesn’t respond anymore it’s most likely a bug in the operating system of your screen.
- The touch screen of my hyundai getz turns on and off for no cause: In such a case you are certainly a victim of a short circuit.
How to correct touch screen hyundai getz
After discovering why the touch screen of your hyundai getz is no longer working , we will try to give you the solutions to each of the problems you may encounter. Below are the solutions to each of the most important touch screen problems:
- The touch screen doesn’t turn on at all: In such a case, you will have to check out the power supply side of the touch screen, in most cases it will be a blown fuse, so verify the status of the fuse.
- The touch screen is frozen: In that case, as we explained before, it’s most likely a bug you’re encountering, you’ll have to try to unplug/replug the fuses, to restart the screen . If this doesn’t work, you may have a problem with the version of the screen’s operating system, remember to contact your dealer. If it’s only your GPS that’s bugging, you can update the GPS of your hyundai getz by following this article.
- The touch screen of your hyundai getz switches on and off for no cause: In this scenario it is highly likely that you are the victim of a short circuit. Check the state of your fuses and connectors, if you can’t discover anything, take your motor vehicle to a motor vehicle electrician who can correct the problem.
If you have any further questions about the hyundai getz, do not hesitate to consult our hyundai getz category.