Some tasks may appear easy to carry out on your car, nevertheless, each motor vehicle is distinct and when you buy a new one, lend it to you, or rent one, it is not always easy to carry them out. That’s why in this post we’re going to show you how to fold the side mirrors of your Mazda CX 9. Certainly, when you park in the city center, or leave your car parked for a little while, it’s better to fold them down to prevent any damage. To answer this query, first, we will detail the different types of side mirrors that can be found, then, in a second part, how to fold down the side mirrors of your Mazda CX 9, and, to finish, the possible complications you may encounter.
Different types of side mirrors on a Mazda CX 9
Before we show you the precise technique for folding the mirrors of your Mazda CX 9, we will promptly discover the different types of mirrors that can be found. Indeed, regardless if it is not the most complex equipment of a car, there are different types of side mirrors that will generally be relating to the options of your car, here they are:
- Manually foldable and manually adjustable side mirrors.
- Manual and power-folding mirrors
- Power-adjustable auto-folding side mirrors
How to fold the side mirrors on a Mazda CX 9?
We will in this part find out why you came on this web page, how to fold the side mirrors of a Mazda CX 9? As we revealed earlier, each kind of mirror folds in a specific method, find down below each of the actions to perform
How do you fold manual side mirrors on a Mazda CX 9?
- Folding Mazda CX 9 manual side mirrors: For this kind of mirror, nothing could be easier, you stand in front of your mirror and push it towards the inside, towards the rear of the motor vehicle. There should be a notch to be passed by applying a sufficiently strong pressure
- Manual electric folding side mirrors on Mazda CX 9: Watch out on this kind of mirror, check that they fold manually and not electrically, you will find details on the owners manual of your Mazda CX 9.
How do you fold the automatic side mirrors on a Mazda CX 9?
To conclude, for this last kind of mirror, nothing could be less complicated, your side mirrors will fold down and open every time you open or close your Mazda CX 9. On some automatic editions, you can still fold down your mirrors by hand, however you’ll have to be very careful, generally when you fold them down manually, you’ll have to open them through the electric opening to reset the mirrors’ travel.
Trouble with the side mirror not folding over on my Mazda CX 9 anymore?
If you are in the case that a side mirror on your Mazda CX 9 doesn’t want to fold down anymore we will try to help you solve your problem:
- Manual side mirror Mazda CX 9 that won’t fold down: In that case, there must be something blocking its articulation, or it’s been forced and it can’t fold down, look at that side of it.
- Automatic electric side mirror Mazda CX 9 that doesn’t fold down anymore: In this case, there can be several problems, you may have deactivated the automatic folding, please look in your owners manual how to do the operation because depending on the year of your car it can be different. If it is rather an engine issue, you will surely have to change the engine of the mirror, this happens regularly when a mirror has been forced by hand.
To find more tips on the Mazda CX 9, take a look at the Mazda CX 9 category.