You have not long ago acquired a new car, or you just heard of Android Auto and you also desire to try it. This is quite usual, why deprive yourself of free of charge and efficient service, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is perfect. In this tutorial we will explain how to connect Android Auto to your Citroen Jumper. To accomplish this, first of all, we will look into what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will go forward to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Citroen Jumper, and finally what solution is available to you if your Citroen Jumper is not built with Android Auto compatible systems.
Android Auto on Citroen Jumper, what is it?
You’ve already been aware of Android Auto, but you don’t know really what it is all about? We will simply explain the intent of this application and what advantages there might be in setting it up on your Citroen Jumper. Android Auto is a Google software, it aims to integrate all your mobile into your vehicle. Indeed, Google has noticed that today’s cars lack included technology. They have as a consequence thought about the best way to incorporate their operating system into your car. Their service provides some significant features that will improve your vehicle experience. Moreover, it will give you the possibility to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Citroen Jumper gives you access to a number of features, voicis:
- Keep the best of your mobile phone on the screen of your Citroen Jumper
- To be able to call someone on the speakers of your vehicle
- Listen to your favorite music with Google Music or your classic applications like Spotify or Deezer
- Control your mobile by voice
- Have your text messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a text message
How to connect Android Auto on Citroen Jumper?
In this second part, we will look into the method to do to set up Android Auto on Citroen Jumper. Whether you have a compatible screen or not, there is a possibility to take advantage of this service that will make your car journeys more enjoyable.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Citroen Jumper
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Citroen Jumper. Thanks to this article we will describe the several steps of this technique, and put you on alert on the elements that can pose complications, here we go:
- Examine the compatibility of your mobile phone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), be sure to update your mobile if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Launch the Android Auto application, it will examine, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your automobile, if you don’t know how to do it, browse our article on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Citroen Jumper to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, starting the application should connect Android auto to your Citroen Jumper.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Citroen Jumper but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
In the event that, after verifying, your Citroen Jumper is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the alternative to use this service in another way. Indeed, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be easier:
In the event that you have any further questions about the Citroen Jumper, do not hesitate to consult our Citroen Jumper category.