Regardless it’s for your own safety, for roadworthiness evaluation or for your wallet, ensuring that your headlight bulbs are always efficient is imperative. In fact, bulbs are wearing parts that will unavoidably burn out along with time and as a result need to be replaced. You’re most likely here because one of your headlights is burnt out and you’re concerned about how to change the bulb of the low beam lights on your Renualt Express, we’ve written and published this article to help you do this process on your own and not need to go to your mechanic. To begin with ,, we will look at the choice of the low beam bulb for your car and subsequently, how to change the low beam bulb on your Renualt Express.
How to select the low beam light bulb on my Renualt Express?
Let’s begin our article with the choice of dipped beam bulb on my Renualt Express, you most likely already have your set of spare bulbs in the glove compartment of your car. Nevertheless, you may have already used your spare bulb and do not want to buy a complete kit. Or maybe you want to boost the power of your headlights and as a result choose a more efficient bulb. When we mention dipped beam light bulbs on your Renualt Express, we also refer to H7 bulbs, this is in reality the “technical” name of this bulb. Here are the different types of bulbs that can be found and their advantages:
- Halogen low beam bulb Renualt Express: This first type of bulb has many pros, they are suitable for all budgets because they are the most accessible bulbs. Halogen low beam bulbs for your car have the advantage of having a powerful and precise beam but usually tend to create a yellow light that tires the eyes rapidly. In addition, they have a short life span and can burn out quite quickly without a reason.
- Xenon low-beam bulb:
Changing the low beam bulb of your Renualt Express for Xenon is the mid-range choice. In fact, it will provide you a power and a white colour close to LED lighting, but relating to life expectancy, it will be between halogen and Xenon. Same in terms of budget.
- LED low beam bulb:
Changing the low beam bulb of your car to LED, there will be many interests to swap to this type of technology for motorists. In reality, a LED bulb will firstly produce a powerful white light that does not tire the eyes, furthermore it will have a very long life, you may change Renualt Express before you need to change bulb, at last the energy consumption is very low, a forgotten headlight will have less repercussions than with classic bulbs. Nevertheless, you should know that the retail price will be higher and that on some models you will need an adapter to be able to install them.
How to change the low beam bulb on your Renualt Express
Now let’s move on to the section that most likely interests you the most, how to change the low beam bulb on my Renualt Express, to swap this bulb know that there are not 10,000 ways. In reality, we will explain the few steps to be achieved, but be aware that on some years or finishes, access to the low beam bulb on your car can be very challenging and will require the help of a specialist:
- To change a low beam bulb on your Renualt Express, you’ll have to open the hood of the bulb.
- Find out the access hatch to your optical block
- You will then have to clear the access of this one, that’s where it gets challenging on some series, the access is in some cases difficult and making room by removing the parts that interfere may seem too challenging. Generally, one side is easy and the other is more complicated.
- Once you’ve accessed the hatch, all you have to do is open it, take out your old bulb and swap the low beam bulb on your car
- Be sure you put everything back in place, remembering to put everything you moved to access the headlight block of your car
You can then repeat the process on the other side if you need to change both bulbs of your dipped headlights of your car. If you also need to change your fog lights bulbs to your Renualt Express, we have written a paper to help you with this operation.
If you want more guides on the Renualt Express, go to our Renualt Express category.