We will try again in this article to help you to fix the small problems associated with your motor vehicle. We have recently discovered how to unblock a fuel door, or a tank cap, in this article we will look into an irritating problem that can be dangerous in bad weather conditions, being a victim of wiper stuck on Mitsubishi Outlander . And to remedy this, we will first try to figure out why the wipers on your Mitsubishi Outlander remain stuck and, secondly, how to unblock them.
Why does the wiper of my Mitsubishi Outlander stay stuck?
So we will begin our content with the explanations of the stuck wipers of your Mitsubishi Outlander . First of all we will look into the front wipers and in a second time on the rear wiper.
Why are the front wipers on my Mitsubishi Outlander stuck in up or down position?
We will move through one by one the different problems that can trigger the front wipers of your Mitsubishi Outlander to get stuck :
- One of the most general causes of front wipers getting stuck on your Mitsubishi Outlander is associated with the engine that drives them, in reality, these engines can, with time, lose power, and sooner or later need to be changed. You should find out before the total blockage of your windshield wipers that they work much slower.
- Less general, but it can still happen, is that your front wiper blades are blocked due to an object that prevents the blades from functioning, examine up to the axis of the blades.
- If it is a lack of lubrication, you will locate that your front wipers are going slower, verify fairly quickly the cause of the problems or else the engines will be forced and damaged.
- It is possible that the front wipers of your Mitsubishi Outlander may not function due to a defective comodo. To evaluate this, you need to disconnect the output wires and connect them together, if the wipers are functioning, the comodo is responsible for the problem.
- Finally, last opportunity, the front wipers of your Mitsubishi Outlander are blocked due to a power failure, so you will have to verify two auto parts, the relay and the fuse.
Why is the rear window wiper on my Mitsubishi Outlander stuck?
Concerning the stuck rear window wiper of your Mitsubishi Outlander , the origins of your complications are more or less the same. Nevertheless there is only one wiper blade at the rear of your motor vehicle, there are still some dedicated auto parts that can trigger problems only on the rear windshield of your Mitsubishi Outlander. So, make sure you carry out the same inspections as discovered in the previous component of this content.
What can I do to unlock the wiper on my Mitsubishi Outlander?
Finally, to do this second section, we will see what solutions are available to you to make certain that the wipers on your Mitsubishi Outlander are unlocked and that they function effectively again.
How to unlock the wipers of my Mitsubishi Outlander?
Whether it is for the front windshield wipers or the rear windshield wiper, the solutions will be the same and we will outline them one by one in this component, it is up to you to adapt them to the component that concerns you. If you have other blocking problems such as a fuel door stuck on Mitsubishi Outlander, do not think twice to seek advice from our article on this problem.
- In such a case, you will have to find the engine, then disconnect the power cables of this one (be cautious there must be some of them associated with the different speeds of sweeping), then take out the brushes and the linkage. Finally, you will have to unscrew these anchoring points which are generally fixed on silentblocks and reassemble a new wiper motor on your Mitsubishi Outlander
- In this scenario, it will be quite very easy but expensive to replace your commodo, the component generally costs around 200€, once tested you will be able to disassemble your commodo by removing the cover from the back of the steering wheel then disconnecting it and removing it with the fixing screws, you will just have to reassemble the new one.
- Mitsubishi Outlander wiper blocked because of a power failure: In this last scenario, you will have to find the source of the failure (fuse or relay) and replace the defective component
To get more tips on the Mitsubishi Outlander, take a look at the Mitsubishi Outlander category.