We will try again today to help you to solve the small problems associated with your motor vehicle. We have not too long ago seen how to unblock a fuel door, or a tank cap, today we will look into an annoying issue that can be dangerous in bad weather conditions, being a victim of wiper stuck on hyundai i10 . And to correct this, we will first try to figure out why the wipers on your hyundai i10 remain stuck and, secondly, how to unblock them.
Why does the wiper of my hyundai i10 stay stuck?
So we will start our content with the explanations of the stuck wipers of your hyundai i10 . First of all we will look into the front wipers and in a second time on the rear wiper.
Why are the front wipers on my hyundai i10 stuck in up or down position?
We will go through one at a time the different problems that can trigger the front wipers of your hyundai i10 to get stuck :
- One of the most basic motives of front wipers getting stuck on your hyundai i10 is associated with the engine that drives them, in reality, these engines can, with time, lose power, and eventually need to be changed. You should notice before the total blockage of your windshield wipers that they work much slower.
- Less basic, but it can still happen, is that your front wiper blades are blocked due to an object that prevents the blades from functioning, take a look up to the axis of the blades.
- If it is a lack of lubrication, you will locate that your front wipers are going slower, verify fairly quickly the cause of the problems or else the engines will be forced and damaged.
- It is possible that the front wipers of your hyundai i10 may not operate due to a defective comodo. To test this, you need to disconnect the output wires and connect them together, if the wipers are functioning, the comodo is responsible for the problem.
- Finally, last possibility, the front wipers of your hyundai i10 are blocked due to a power failure, so you will have to verify two auto parts, the relay and the fuse.
Why is the rear window wiper on my hyundai i10 stuck?
Concerning the stuck rear window wiper of your hyundai i10 , the origins of your problems are more or less the same. Although there is just one wiper blade at the rear of your motor vehicle, there are still some dedicated auto parts that can trigger problems just on the rear windshield of your hyundai i10. So, make sure you execute the same checks as seen in the previous part of this content.
What can I do to unlock the wiper on my hyundai i10?
Finally, to do this second part, we will see what solutions are available to you to be sure that the wipers on your hyundai i10 are unlocked and that they operate properly again.
How to unlock the wipers of my hyundai i10?
If it is for the front windshield wipers or the rear windshield wiper, the solutions will be the same and we will outline them one by one in this part, it is up to you to adapt them to the part that concerns you. If you have other blocking problems such as a fuel door stuck on hyundai i10, do not think twice to consult our article on this issue.
- In this case, you will have to find the engine, then disconnect the power cables of this one (be careful there must be several of them associated with the different speeds of sweeping), then remove the brushes and the linkage. Finally, you will have to unscrew these anchoring points which are generally fixed on silentblocks and reassemble a new wiper motor on your hyundai i10
- In this situation, it will be quite very easy but expensive to replace your commodo, the part generally costs around 200€, once tested you will be able to disassemble your commodo by removing the cover from the back of the steering wheel then disconnecting it and removing it with the fixing screws, you will just have to reassemble the new one.
- hyundai i10 wiper blocked caused by a power failure: In this last situation, you will have to find the origin of the failure (fuse or relay) and replace the defective part
If you wish more tutorials on the hyundai i10, go to our hyundai i10 category.