We will try again today to help you to solve the small complications associated with your motor vehicle. We have recently discovered how to unblock a fuel door, or a tank cap, today we will look into an annoying problem that can be dangerous in bad weather conditions, being a victim of wiper stuck on Ds Ds 5 . And to remedy this, we will first try to figure out why the wipers on your Ds Ds 5 remain stuck and, secondly, how to unblock them.
Why does the wiper of my Ds Ds 5 stay stuck?
So we will start our content with the reasons of the stuck wipers of your Ds Ds 5 . First of all we will look into the front wipers and in a second time on the rear wiper.
Why are the front wipers on my Ds Ds 5 stuck in up or down position?
We will move through one after the other the different complications that can cause the front wipers of your Ds Ds 5 to get stuck :
- One of the most general causes of front wipers getting stuck on your Ds Ds 5 is associated with the engine unit that drives them, in reality, these engines can, with time, lose power, and sooner or later need to be changed. You should find out before the total blockage of your windshield wipers that they work much slower.
- Less general, but it can still happen, is that your front wiper blades are blocked due to an object that prevents the blades from working, take a look up to the axis of the blades.
- If it is a lack of lubrication, you will locate that your front wipers are going slower, verify quickly the trigger of the problems or else the engines will be forced and damaged.
- It is possible that the front wipers of your Ds Ds 5 may not operate due to a faulty comodo. To evaluate this, you need to disconnect the output wires and connect them together, if the wipers are working, the comodo is responsible for the problem.
- Finally, last possibility, the front wipers of your Ds Ds 5 are blocked due to a power failure, so you will have to verify two parts, the relay and the fuse.
Why is the rear window wiper on my Ds Ds 5 stuck?
Concerning the stuck rear window wiper of your Ds Ds 5 , the roots of your problems are more or less the same. Although there is just one wiper blade at the rear of your motor vehicle, there are still some dedicated parts that can cause complications just on the rear windshield of your Ds Ds 5. So, make sure you carry out similar checks as discovered in the previous part of this content.
What can I do to unlock the wiper on my Ds Ds 5?
Finally, to do this second section, we will see what solutions are available to you to ensure that the wipers on your Ds Ds 5 are unlocked and that they operate effectively again.
How to unlock the wipers of my Ds Ds 5?
Whether it is for the front windshield wipers or the rear windshield wiper, the solutions will be similar and we will detail them one by one in this part, it is up to you to adapt them to the part that concerns you. If you have other blocking complications such as a fuel door stuck on Ds Ds 5, do not hesitate to seek advice from our article on this problem.
- In such a case, you will have to identify the engine unit, then disconnect the power cables of this one (be careful there must be some of them associated with the different speeds of sweeping), then take out the brushes and the linkage. Finally, you will have to unscrew these anchoring points which are generally fixed on silentblocks and reassemble a new wiper motor on your Ds Ds 5
- In this situation, it will be quite basic but expensive to change your commodo, the part generally costs around 200€, once tested you will have the ability to disassemble your commodo by removing the cover from the back of the steering wheel then disconnecting it and removing it with the fixing screws, you will just have to reassemble the new one.
- Ds Ds 5 wiper blocked because of a power failure: In this last situation, you will have to identify the source of the failure (fuse or relay) and replace the faulty part
To get more tips on the Ds Ds 5, take a look at the Ds Ds 5 category.