Modern cars are more and more built with technology and although this brings us comfort, we regrettably also suffer the drawbacks. Most of us are uncomfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan Almera, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and specifically to find the car radio fuse on your Nissan Almera. To get this done, first, we will discover in which situations it may be important to replace the motor vehicle radio fuse of your Nissan Almera, then where is the car radio fuse of your Nissan Almera .
Why replace the car radio fuse on Nissan Almera?
So let’s start our article on the location of the car radio fuse of your Nissan Almera by the interest of changing it. You might experience like your fuse is blown but you’re not sure. It is important to know that a fuse acts as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Nissan Almera . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact. In general, you will want to replace the fuse of the car radio of a Nissan Almera when it will no longer work for no apparent cause . If your battery is working properly, it may be the fuse that is leading to your problem.
Where is the head unit fuse on Nissan Almera?
We will now search for the fuse in the head unit of your Nissan Almera . The fuse is generally a 15 amp fuse, blue in color. However, dependent on the kind of car radio you have it can be in two different locations. It is often connected to the 12-volt sockets on your centre console. We will discover the two places where the fuse of the car radio of your Nissan Almera can be found.
Setting the fuse of the original car radio to Nissan Almera
If you still have the original head unit on your Nissan Almera, your fuse should be in the interior fuse box of your vehicle . It should be behind a plastic cover near your driver’s seat. Please consult your vehicle instruction manual if you can’t locate it. Here are the steps to follow for the rest of the procedure:
- Browse the instruction manual on the fuse box cover to locate the fuse of the car radio of your Nissan Almera , it should be noted as “radio” or “sound system”
- Remove the car radio fuse attentively and verify its status.
- If it is defective, replace it with a new fuse , otherwise take your vehicle to your auto mechanic so that he can have a closer look at the cause of your problem.
- After you replace the car radio fuse, reassemble and test your car radio.
Fuse replacement on a head unit of a different produce on Nissan Almera
Finally, we’ll discover the circumstance of a car radio bought in the shops, and how to locate the fuse of the car radio on Nissan Almera in this situation . Here are the different steps you have to follow to access this fuse:
- Remove the car radio from your Nissan Almera , in most cases you’ll have to use a punch to unlock the brackets on all four corners of the radio.
- Behind the car radio of your Nissan Almera, you should see on the power supply wires a single black fuse box, open it, it is in it that you will locate the fuse of the car radio of your Nissan Almera
- It’s a clear glass fuse, so now you’ll be able to replace the fuse on your Nissan Almera
You now know how to locate your car radio fuse , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan Almera, or the horn fuse, don’t think twice to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you need more guides on the Nissan Almera, go to our Nissan Almera category.