Modern vehicles are more and more equipped with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we regrettably also undergo the cons. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Jeep Liberty, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some features like air conditioning are indispensable, so an air conditioning failure will unavoidably impact the comfort of your vehicle. In this article, we will try to help you to solve your fuse problems and especially to locate the turn signal fuse on your Jeep Liberty. To achieve this, first, we will see in which scenarios it might be important to change the turn indicator fuse on your Jeep Liberty, then where is the turn signal fuse on Jeep Liberty .
Why replace blinker fuses on Jeep Liberty?
So let’s start our article on the location of theblinker fuse of your Jeep Liberty by the interest of changing it. You may feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. In fact, if your turn signal does not work on Jeep Liberty anymore, if you have already verify that the bulb isn’t blown, it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. You should know that a fuse acts as a security unit to prevent overvoltage on your Jeep Liberty . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a specific tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual verify. Generally speaking, you will want to replace the turn signal fuse of a Jeep Liberty when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent cause .
Where is the turn signal fuse on Jeep Liberty?
We will now look for where the blinker fuse on your Jeep Liberty is. The turn indicators are related to several electronic elements and there might be several fuses related to it on your car based on the year and options it has. Nevertheless, furthermore to the fuses, there is also a relay that controls the correct operation of your air conditioning. We will one after the other help you locate the fuse and turn signal relay on your Jeep Liberty .
Replacement of the internal turning indicator fuses of your Jeep Liberty
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Jeep Liberty’s turn signs. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t locate it, take note that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact location thanks to the manual of your Jeep Liberty.
- Go through the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to locate the turn signal fuse(s) of your Jeep Liberty , verify all the fuses with the word “lights” in their names.
- Remove the turn signal fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If one of them fails, change it with a new fuse. As a last remedy, you can take your vehicle to your auto technician so that he can take a closer check out the cause of your problem.
- After you change the turn indicator fuse in your car, reassemble and test your lights.
Replacement of the turn signal fuse relay of your Jeep Liberty
Finally, we will now see how to verify the status of the blinker relay in your car. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Jeep Liberty, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the location of the turn signal relay, or verify your instruction manual if you can’t find it. This is in most cases the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your turning lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the turn signal fuse of your car , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Jeep Liberty, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
To discover more tips on the Jeep Liberty, take a look at the Jeep Liberty category.