Modern cars are more and more equipped with technology and nevertheless this brings us comfort, we regrettably also undergo the disadvantages. Most of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Peugeot Boxer 2, let alone going near the fuses on it. Sadly, summers are getting hotter and hotter, and some options like air conditioning are essential, so an air conditioning troubles will unavoidably impact the comfort of your car. In this article, we will try to help you to resolve your fuse problems and especially to find the air conditioning fuse on your Peugeot Boxer 2. To do this, first, we will see in which situations it might be relevant to change the air conditioning fuse on your Peugeot Boxer 2, then where is the air conditioning fuse on Peugeot Boxer 2 .
Why change the air conditioning fuse on Peugeot Boxer 2?
So let’s start our content page on the location of the air conditioning fuse of your Peugeot Boxer 2 by the interest of changing it. You may possibly feel like your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Obviously, if your air conditioning does not work on Peugeot Boxer 2 anymore, if you have already had it recharged, checked for possible leaks in the system and if you have checked that the air conditioning compressor is functional, it is highly possible that the fuse is the trigger. You should know that a fuse acts as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Peugeot Boxer 2 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and confirm that the filament is still intact with a very easy visual check. In general, you will want to change the air conditioning fuse of a Peugeot Boxer 2 when it doesn’t work anymore for no apparent cause .
Where is the air conditioning fuse on Peugeot Boxer 2?
We will now look for where the air conditioning fuse on your Peugeot Boxer 2 is. The air conditioning system is related to several electronic components and there might be some fuses related to it on your car based on the year and options it has. However, furthermore to the fuses, there is as well a relay that manages the correct operation of your air conditioning. We will one after the other help you find the fuse and air conditioning relay on your Peugeot Boxer 2 .
Replacement of the internal air conditioning fuses of your Peugeot Boxer 2
We will first concentrate on the internal fuses of your Peugeot Boxer 2’s air-conditioning system. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, please be aware that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact location thanks to the manual of your Peugeot Boxer 2.
- Go through the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the air conditioning fuse(s) of your Peugeot Boxer 2 , check all the fuses with the word “air conditioning” in their names.
- Take out the air-conditioning fuse(s) carefully with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If one of them breaks down, change it with a new fuse . As a last solution, you can take your car to your technician so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your problem.
- After you change the air conditioning fuse in your car, reassemble and test your air conditioning.
Replacement of the air conditioning fuse relay of your Peugeot Boxer 2
Finally, we will now see how to check the status of the air conditioning relay in your car. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Peugeot Boxer 2, it’s close to your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cover for the location of the air conditioning relay, or check your handbook if you can’t find it. This is usually the air conditioning compressor relay.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your air conditioning, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the air conditioning fuse of your car , if you are looking for other fuses like the starter fuse on Peugeot Boxer 2, or the horn fuse, do not think twice to seek advice from our articles dedicated to these fuses.
To discover more tips on the Peugeot Boxer 2, take a look at the Peugeot Boxer 2 category.