Modern cars are more and more equipped with technology and although this brings us comfort, we regrettably also go through the drawbacks. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Nissan Micra 2, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we are going to try to help you to resolve your fuse complications and specifically to find the power window fuse on your Nissan Micra 2. To do this, first, we are going to see in which scenarios it can be important to replace the window fuse of your Nissan Micra 2, then where the window fuse of your Nissan Micra 2 is.
Why replace the power window fuse on your Nissan Micra 2?
So let’s start our guideline on the location of the window lifter fuse of your Nissan Micra 2 by the significance of changing it. You may have the feeling that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. Obviously, if you have complications with your motor vehicle window, whether it is stuck, or the power window of your Nissan Micra 2 no longer lifts , it is highly possible that the fuse is the cause. It is essential to know that a fuse operates as a safety device to avoid any overvoltage on your Nissan Micra 2 . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let pass a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still intact with a basic visual verify. In general, you will want to replace the fuse of the window lifter of an Nissan Micra 2 when the power window no longer functions . If your battery is functioning properly, it might be the fuse that is the cause of your problem.
Where is the window winder fuse on Nissan Micra 2?
We will now search for the fuse in the power window of your Nissan Micra 2 . It will often blow if your window gets stuck. The fuse is in general a 30 amp fuse. We will help you find the power window fuse on your Nissan Micra 2 .
Position of the power window fuse of your Nissan Micra 2
We will first concentrate on the power window fuse on your Nissan Micra 2. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t find it, please be aware that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact location thanks to the manual of your Nissan Micra 2.
- Read the instruction manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the window fuse on your Nissan Micra 2 , it should be noted as “power window”/”window lift control”.
- Remove the fuse in question carefully with pliers and check the condition of the filament.
- If it is faulty, replace it with a new fuse, in any other case you will have to verify the state of your Nissan Micra 2 window lift motor, or the power cables.
- After you replace your motor vehicle window fuse, put it back together and test your windows.
How to proceed if the power window fuse on my Nissan Micra 2 blows after changing?
Finally, we will now see how to proceed if the window lift fuse of your Nissan Micra 2 is blown after replacement . Here are a few points to verify yourself if you are able to do it, in any other case take your vehicle to your garage area.
- Remove your door trim
- Verify to see if your fuse blows once it is changed or when you operate your power window.
- If it blows without you handling it, look for a short in the beam that handles this fuse
- If the fuse only blows when you operate the window lifter, look for the short circuit in the power window motor unit and in the door trim
You now know how to find the window lift fuse of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Nissan Micra 2, or the air conditioning fuse, don’t think twice to seek advice from our articles dedicated to these fuses.
To get more tips on the Nissan Micra 2, take a look at the Nissan Micra 2 category.