Modern cars are more and more furnished with technology and although this gives us comfort, we unfortunately also undergo the drawbacks. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Volkswagen Lupo, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this post, we will try to help you to fix your fuse complications and especially to find the fuse of the parking lights on your Volkswagen Lupo. To do this, first, we will find out in which circumstances it can be important to change the fuse of the parking lights of your Volkswagen Lupo, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Volkswagen Lupo .
Why change the parking light fuse on Volkswagen Lupo?
So let’s start our content page on the location of the parking light fuse of your Volkswagen Lupo by the benefit of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is extremely possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is important to know that a fuse acts as a safety unit to prevent overvoltage on your Volkswagen Lupo . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can check them and verify that the filament is still undamaged with a simple visual check. In general, one will want to change the fuse of the parking lights of a Volkswagen Lupo when they don’t work anymore without cause . If your battery is working correctly, it may be the fuse that is causing your issue.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Volkswagen Lupo?
We will now look for the fuse for the parking-lights in your Volkswagen Lupo. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. However, there is a fuse and a relay that regulates the proper procedure of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to find the fuse for the parking lights of your Volkswagen Lupo .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Volkswagen Lupo
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Volkswagen Lupo’s parking lights. To do this you will have to go to the fuse box of your car . If you can’t find it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will find its exact location thanks to the guidebook of your Volkswagen Lupo.
- Read the manual on the cover of the fuse box to find the parking light fuse of your Volkswagen Lupo , it should be mentioned under the name “parking lights” .
- Remove the fuse attentively with pliers and check the state of the filament.
- If it is defective, change it with a new fuse, otherwise go to the last section of this content page and check the power supply to your parking lights. As a last remedy, you can take your car to your auto technician so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your issue.
- After you change your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Volkswagen Lupo
Finally, we will now check out how to check the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To do this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Volkswagen Lupo, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Verify the inside of the cache for the location of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or change it with a new one
You now know how to find the fuse of the night lights of your car , if you are trying to find other fuses like the starter fuse on Volkswagen Lupo, or the car radio fuse, do not hesitate to consult our articles dedicated to these fuses.
To discover more tips on the Volkswagen Lupo, take a look at the Volkswagen Lupo category.