Modern cars are progressively more furnished with technology and nevertheless this provides us comfort, we unfortunately also go through the disadvantages. The majority of us are not comfortable with anything electrical on our Citroen Nemo, let alone going near the fuses on it. In this article, we will try to help you to solve your fuse complications and especially to locate the fuse of the parking lights on your Citroen Nemo. To achieve this, first, we will discover in which scenarios it can be significant to change the fuse of the parking lights of your Citroen Nemo, then where is the fuse of the parking lights of your Citroen Nemo .
Why change the parking light fuse on Citroen Nemo?
So let’s start our article on the location of the parking light fuse of your Citroen Nemo by the interest of changing it. You may have the impression that your fuse is blown but you are not sure. If you can no longer use your car’s night lights, it is very possible that the fuse is the trigger. It is necessary to know that a fuse functions as a safety device to prevent overvoltage on your Citroen Nemo . It will be a resistor, of a filament, more or less thick, which will let complete a certain tension and which will break if the tension is too strong. Hence the fact that they are transparent, you can verify them and verify that the filament is still undamaged with a basic visual verify. Generally, one will want to change the fuse of the parking lights of a Citroen Nemo when they don’t work anymore without reason . If your battery is working properly, it may be the fuse that is leading to your issue.
Where is the fuse for the parking lights on Citroen Nemo?
We will now look for the fuse for the parking-lights in your Citroen Nemo. The fuse is generally a 15 amp blue fuse. However, there is a fuse and a relay that controls the proper process of your parking lights. We will take it in turns to help you to locate the fuse for the parking lights of your Citroen Nemo .
Replacement of the inner fuse of the parking lights of your Citroen Nemo
We will first concentrate on the inner fuse of your Citroen Nemo’s parking lights. For this you will have to go to the fuse box of your motor vehicle . If you can’t locate it, know that it is close to your steering wheel, you will locate its exact position thanks to the manual of your Citroen Nemo.
- Go through the instructions on the cover of the fuse box to locate the parking light fuse of your Citroen Nemo , it should be noted under the name “parking lights” .
- Remove the fuse carefully with pliers and verify the state of the filament.
- If it is faulty, replace it with a new fuse, otherwise go to the last section of this article and verify the power supply to your parking lights. As a last solution, you can take your car to your auto technician so that he can take a closer check out the trigger of your issue.
- After you change your car’s parking-light fuse, reassemble it and test your lights.
Replacing the relay fuse of the parking-light fuse of your Citroen Nemo
Finally, we will now check out how to verify the status of your car’s parking-light relay. To achieve this, you will need to go to your engine compartment side:
- Open the fuse box of your Citroen Nemo, it’s near your battery under a plastic cover.
- Check the inside of the cache for the position of the parking light relay, or your instruction manual if you can’t find it.
- Reverse the relay with another relay to test your parking lights, or replace it with a new one
You now know how to locate the fuse of the night lights of your motor vehicle , if you are in search of other fuses like the starter fuse on Citroen Nemo, or the car radio fuse, do not hesitate to consult our content articles dedicated to these fuses.
If you want more guides on the Citroen Nemo, go to our Citroen Nemo category.