Shock absorbers are one of the most vital components of a car’s performance, so it’s essential to make sure they’re always in good functioning order. However, it’s not easy to know when to replace the shock absorbers of your Fiat Fullback? That’s precisely why our team has made this article to help you find an answer to this question. First, we will find out why it is essential to replace the shock absorbers of your car, then, when to replace the shock absorbers of your Fiat Fullback, and at last, what is the price to change them.
Why replace shock absorbers Fiat Fullback?
Before describing to you when changing the dampers of your Fiat Fullback , we will find out why it can be essential to replace them. It is not easy to analyze the condition of your shock absorbers, nevertheless, it is essential to know the purpose they play to discover the interest of keeping them in good condition. The shock absorbers on your Fiat Fullback are component of the security features. In reality, they are the ones that will make sure that your car has good road handling, maintaining wheel contact with the ground and balancing the weight of the car evenly. Additionally the shock absorbers ensure the driving comfort of your Fiat Fullback , if they are worn out you will get tired faster and consequently driving your car will be more risky. At last, having shock absorbers in bad condition will accelerate the wear of other parts such as the silent blocks or the tires.
When to replace shock absorbers Fiat Fullback?
We will now find out the component that will obviously bring you to this article, when to replace the shock absorbers of his Fiat Fullback? After having seen the benefit of having shock absorbers in good condition, we will show you how to know if they need to be replaced and when you should think about making this replace.
For this, there are not quite a lot of possibilities, on the other hand we will list the different ways to know when to replace the shock absorbers of a Fiat Fullback, here they are:
- We determine that the shock absorbers of a car have about 80 000 km of autonomy, so try to know the previous date of shock absorber change if you have a used Fiat Fullback, or to check the kilometers if it’s a first hand.
- We don’t actually think about it but the technical control is an efficient method to know when to change the shock absorbers of your Fiat Fullback. In actual fact, this thorough control of your car (specifically since its evolution in 2019) enables to make a good check-up of the condition of a vehicle. In actual fact, it will check on your shock absorbers the presence of leakage, the deformation of the rod, the presence of corrosion, and the fixing of these . If you have some expertise in mechanics you can already look yourself for the presence of oil on the shock absorbers which alerts you of a possible leak.
- If you find out that your Fiat Fullback squeaks or has an abnormal performance in turns or when passing on speed bumps for example, do not think twice to examine our article dedicated to this trouble. One of these indicators can inform you to a pronounced wear of your shock absorbers and consequently the relevance to replace them.
- Place your Fiat Fullback on a flat surface and struggling with the bonnet, check if one of the corners of the car is lower than the others. Do not hesitate to use a tape measure to get precise measurements. This can inform you to a deterioration of a shock absorber mounting.
- Verify the wear of the tread of the tires of your Fiat Fullback, in fact if you detect abnormal on the “sidewalls” of your tires it can be a indicator of tired shocks.
Now you know the list of control points that exist to know when to replace the dampers of your Fiat Fullback .
Price to replace shock absorbers Fiat Fullback
And to finish this content page we will now see what is the price of changing shock absorbers on a Fiat Fullback . We’re going to separate in two parts, first the shock absorbers replacement at a specialist, and then the price of the shock absorbers alone if you want to have them mounted by a friend or yourself, locate below the two simulations:
- Price of the shock absorbers replace on Fiat Fullback by a specialist: If you replace the shock absorbers of your car at a specialist, we suggest you if you have a small budget to go rather to a car center like Feu Vert which will propose you prices much less expensive than the garage of your Fiat Fullback dealership. However, if you have a Fiat Fullback with a classic finish you will have to count between 400 and 700 euros depending on the sort of garage and rather between 700 and 1000 euros if it is a sports model.
- Price of buying shock absorbers for Fiat Fullback on a specialized site: Finally, if you want to do the replace yourself, buying “generic” shock absorbers on specialized sites like oscaro can enable you to make significant savings, for a set of front shock absorbers you will need between 50 and 150 euros, do not hesitate to check out the offer on Oscaro, and if you want to replace the rear shock absorbers it’s rather between 50 and 100 euros, idem, stick to the link to get the prices and the different models available.
To discover more tips on the Fiat Fullback, take a look at the Fiat Fullback category.