Keeping an eye on your car is very important nowadays, in actual fact, if you do not do the lowest maintenance of it, or if you do not take into account signs of unusualness, you highly risk to discover your car withering away. This is exactly the matter we are going to focus on in this article, one of the signs that most disturbs motorists is the seat belt indicator light on Volkswagen Tiguan . In an effort to help you analyze this warning light, first we will discover what this belt warning light on Volkswagen Tiguan means, then in a second how to handle it if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Volkswagen Tiguan? .
Seat belt indicator light on Volkswagen Tiguan
So we start with the article content about the security belt light on Volkswagen Tiguan . This or these lights, depending on the series of your motor vehicle, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the goal of alerting the driver and reminding people to fasten their seat belts . It will switch on when the ignition of your Volkswagen Tiguan is turned on. It can be including presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will have the ability to detect the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving car, it is for your security, so this warning light is a good technique to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be coupled with a beeper , to make sure you are conscious of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light come on at Volkswagen Tiguan?
We will now move on to the abnormal factors for the belt light to switch on Volkswagen Tiguan . In normal operation , it should only be illuminated if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different issues you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up unexpectedly with or without the buzzer alarm while the seat belts are effectively fastened while you are driving in your Volkswagen Tiguan, in such a case it is possible that the buckle sensor is faulty
- The Volkswagen Tiguan belt warning light is illuminated on an empty seat: In this instance, it is likely that the presence sensor is defective.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are effectively locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Volkswagen Tiguan?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Volkswagen Tiguan , we will try to give you the solutions that you can resolve it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Volkswagen Tiguan .
- Presence sensor issue: : In the event you have been capable to distinguish that your light problem is due to a presence sensor, you will need to check that there is no weight on your seats, as sometimes a simple shopping bag can cause the sensor and illuminate the belt light on your Volkswagen Tiguan. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are defective, you will have to go to a auto mechanic to have it replaced by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Problem: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning effectively, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to discover if something is blocking it, in any other case you will have to replace it, you can locate some in motor vehicle breakage, in any other case you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is causing your problems, you’ll need to take a look at your Volkswagen Tiguan’s interior fuse box.
To find more tips on the Volkswagen Tiguan, take a look at the Volkswagen Tiguan category.