Taking care of your car is important nowadays, indeed, if you do not do the lowest maintenance of it, or if you do not take into consideration signals of unusualness, you firmly risk to discover your car becoming unpleasant to use. This is precisely the theme we are going to speak about today, one of the indications that most disturbs car owners is the seat belt indicator light on Mercedes Benz M Class . In an attempt to help you examine this warning light, first we will discover what this belt warning light on Mercedes Benz M Class points, then in a second what to do if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Mercedes Benz M Class? .
Seat belt indicator light on Mercedes Benz M Class
So we begin with the article about the safety belt light on Mercedes Benz M Class . This or these lights, depending on the series of your motor vehicle, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the objective of warning the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will switch on when the ignition of your Mercedes Benz M Class is turned on. It can be including presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will be able to detect the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving car, it is for your safety, so this warning light is a good technique to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be combined with a beeper , to make sure you are advised of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light turn on at Mercedes Benz M Class?
We will now move on to the abnormal factors for the belt light to switch on Mercedes Benz M Class . In normal operation , it should only be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different problems you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up unexpectedly with or without the buzzer alarm while the seat belts are effectively fastened while you are driving in your Mercedes Benz M Class, in such a case it is possible that the buckle sensor is defective
- The Mercedes Benz M Class belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In this instance, it is most likely that the presence sensor is faulty.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are effectively locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Mercedes Benz M Class?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Mercedes Benz M Class , we will try to give you the solutions that you can resolve it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Mercedes Benz M Class .
- Presence sensor issue: : In the event you have been able to determine that your light problem is caused by a presence sensor, you will need to check that there is no weight on your seats, as sometimes a simple shopping bag can bring about the sensor and illuminate the belt light on your Mercedes Benz M Class. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are faulty, you will have to go to a technician to have it replaced by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Trouble: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning effectively, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to discover if something is blocking it, in any other case you will have to change it, you can locate some in motor vehicle breakage, in any other case you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is leading to your problems, you’ll need to check out your Mercedes Benz M Class’s interior fuse box.
In the event that you have any further questions about the Mercedes Benz M Class, do not hesitate to consult our Mercedes Benz M Class category.