Keeping an eye on your car is essential nowadays, in fact, if you do not do the minimum routine service of it, or if you do not take into consideration signals of abnormality, you strongly risk to see your car withering away. This is exactly the topic we are going to discuss in this article, one of the signs that most interferes with drivers is the seat belt indicator light on Land Rover Discovery Sport . In an effort to help you review this warning light, first we will see what this belt warning light on Land Rover Discovery Sport points, then in a second what to do if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Land Rover Discovery Sport? .
Seat belt indicator light on Land Rover Discovery Sport
So we start with the content page about the safety belt light on Land Rover Discovery Sport . This or these lights, according to the series of your motor vehicle, you may just have one or one per seat, will have the function of notifying the driver and reminding people to fasten their seat belts . It will switch on when the ignition of your Land Rover Discovery Sport is turned on. It can be including presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will be able to sense the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please be aware that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving vehicle, it is for your safety, so this warning light is a good method to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be coordinated with a beeper , to be certain you are informed of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light turn on at Land Rover Discovery Sport?
We will now move on to the abnormal reasons for the belt light to switch on Land Rover Discovery Sport . In time, it should just be illuminated if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different concerns you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up accidentally with or without the buzzer alarm while the seat belts are properly fastened while you are driving in your Land Rover Discovery Sport, in this case it is possible that the buckle sensor is faulty
- The Land Rover Discovery Sport belt warning light is illuminated on an empty seat: In this case, it is most likely that the presence sensor is faulty.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are properly locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Land Rover Discovery Sport?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Land Rover Discovery Sport , we will try to give you the solutions that you can solve it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Land Rover Discovery Sport .
- Presence sensor issue: : In the event you have been capable to identify that your light issue is caused by a presence sensor, you will need to check that there is no weight on your seats, as occasionally a simple shopping bag can bring about the sensor and light up the belt light on your Land Rover Discovery Sport. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are faulty, you will have to go to a technician to have it changed by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Problem: If the belt buckle sensor is not operating effectively, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to see if something is blocking it, in any other case you will have to replace it, you can locate some in motor vehicle breakage, in any other case you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is leading to your problems, you’ll need to take a look at your Land Rover Discovery Sport’s interior fuse box.
If you need more tutorials on the Land Rover Discovery Sport, go to our Land Rover Discovery Sport category.