Paying attention to your car is essential nowadays, in actual fact, if you do not do the lowest routine service of it, or if you do not take note of signs of unusualness, you firmly risk to see your car withering away. This is exactly the topic we are going to speak about today, one of the signs that most disturbs car owners is the seat belt indicator light on Kia Optima . In an attempt to help you review this warning light, first we will see what this belt warning light on Kia Optima points, then in a second how to proceed if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Kia Optima? .
Seat belt indicator light on Kia Optima
So we start with the content page about the security belt light on Kia Optima . This or these lights, depending on the series of your motor vehicle, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the objective of warning the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will activate when the ignition of your Kia Optima is turned on. It can be connected with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will have the ability to sense the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving car, it is for your security, so this warning light is a good technique to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be combined with a beeper , to be certain you are advised of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light come on at Kia Optima?
We will now proceed to the abnormal motives for the belt light to switch on Kia Optima . In time, it should only be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different concerns you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up accidentally with or without the buzzer alarm although the seat belts are effectively fastened although you are driving in your Kia Optima, in this case it is possible that the buckle sensor is faulty
- The Kia Optima belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In such a case, it is likely that the presence sensor is faulty.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are effectively locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Kia Optima?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Kia Optima , we will try to give you the solutions that you can fix it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Kia Optima .
- Presence sensor issue: : In the event you have been able to distinguish that your light problem is caused by a presence sensor, you will need to check that there is no weight on your seats, as occasionally a simple shopping bag can cause the sensor and come on the belt light on your Kia Optima. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are faulty, you will have to go to a repair shop to have it changed by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Trouble: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning effectively, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to see if something is blocking it, in any other case you will have to replace it, you can locate some in motor vehicle breakage, in any other case you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is producing your problems, you’ll need to take a look at your Kia Optima’s interior fuse box.
If you need more tutorials on the Kia Optima, go to our Kia Optima category.