Paying attention to your car is essential nowadays, obviously, if you do not do the minimum routine service of it, or if you do not take into consideration signs of abnormality, you firmly risk to see your car becoming unpleasant to use. This is exactly the matter we are going to focus on today, one of the indications that most interferes with drivers is the seat belt indicator light on Ford Transit Connect . In an effort to help you analyze this warning light, first we will see what this belt warning light on Ford Transit Connect points, then in a second what to do if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Ford Transit Connect? .
Seat belt indicator light on Ford Transit Connect
So we commence with the content about the security belt light on Ford Transit Connect . This or these lights, depending on the series of your motor vehicle, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the goal of warning the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will switch on when the ignition of your Ford Transit Connect is turned on. It can be connected with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will be able to identify the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving vehicle, it is for your security, so this warning light is a good technique to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be connected with a beeper , to ensure that you are aware of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light come on at Ford Transit Connect?
We will now move on to the abnormal reasons for the belt light to switch on Ford Transit Connect . In time, it should only be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different problems you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up accidentally with or without the buzzer alarm although the seat belts are effectively fastened although you are driving in your Ford Transit Connect, in such a case it is possible that the buckle sensor is faulty
- The Ford Transit Connect belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In this case, it is most likely that the presence sensor is defective.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are effectively locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Ford Transit Connect?
Now that we have the complications that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Ford Transit Connect , we will try to give you the solutions that you can fix it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Ford Transit Connect .
- Presence sensor issue: : In the event that you have been able to determine that your light problem is brought on by a presence sensor, you will need to check that there is no weight on your seats, as occasionally a simple shopping bag can induce the sensor and illuminate the belt light on your Ford Transit Connect. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are defective, you will have to go to a auto technician to have it changed by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Issue: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning effectively, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to see if something is blocking it, in any other case you will have to change it, you can find some in motor vehicle breakage, in any other case you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is causing your complications, you’ll need to check out your Ford Transit Connect’s interior fuse box.
If you need more guides on the Ford Transit Connect, go to our Ford Transit Connect category.