Keeping an eye on your automobile is essential in these modern times, indeed, if you do not do the minimum maintenance of it, or if you do not take into account signs of unusualness, you firmly risk to find out your car withering away. This is exactly the matter we are going to focus on on this webpage, one of the signs that most interferes with car owners is the seat belt indicator light on Bmw Serie 3 . In an attempt to help you review this warning light, first we will find out what this belt warning light on Bmw Serie 3 means, then in a second what to do if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Bmw Serie 3? .
Seat belt indicator light on Bmw Serie 3
So we start with the content about the security belt light on Bmw Serie 3 . This or these lights, dependent on the series of your car, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the action of alerting the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will switch on when the ignition of your Bmw Serie 3 is turned on. It can be coupled with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will be able to identify the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving car, it is for your security, so this warning light is a good way to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be combined with a beeper , to ensure you are conscious of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light come on at Bmw Serie 3?
We will now move on to the abnormal reasons for the belt light to switch on Bmw Serie 3 . In normal operation , it should only be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different concerns you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up accidentally with or without the buzzer alarm while the seat belts are effectively fastened while you are driving in your Bmw Serie 3, in this case it is possible that the buckle sensor is faulty
- The Bmw Serie 3 belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In such a case, it is very likely that the presence sensor is faulty.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the problem if all the belts in the occupied seats are effectively locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Bmw Serie 3?
Now that we have the complications that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Bmw Serie 3 , we will try to give you the solutions that you can resolve it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Bmw Serie 3 .
- Presence sensor problem: : In case you have been capable to identify that your light issue is due to a presence sensor, you will need to check that there is no weight on your seats, as sometimes a simple shopping bag can induce the sensor and come on the belt light on your Bmw Serie 3. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are faulty, you will have to go to a technician to have it replaced by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Trouble: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning effectively, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to find out if something is blocking it, otherwise you will have to replace it, you can discover some in car breakage, otherwise you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is producing your complications, you’ll need to take a look at your Bmw Serie 3’s interior fuse box.
If you wish more tutorials on the Bmw Serie 3, go to our Bmw Serie 3 category.