With the democratization of new technologies, the intensive use of smartphones, 24-hour internet connection and internet sites, it was evident that cars would stick to the phenomena. And after the era of the DVD car radio that could be added to the Nissan NV, for a few years now many cars have been built with touch screens. Nevertheless this gives a specific comfort, with technology comes also the problems. Today we’re going to try to help you solve a touch screen problem that doesn’t work on Nissan NV anymore. To get this done, first of all, we’re going to find out the advantages of having a touch screen in your motor vehicle, then the various touch screen problems on Nissan NV , and finally how to resolve them.
Benefits of a touch screen on Nissan NV
Before we can check out why the touch screen of your Nissan NV no longer functions, we will first find out all the positive attributes that this equipment will bring you. We will only concentrate on the native touch screens, those integrated by the producer and not those bought in motor vehicle centers. In this article is a list of the positive aspects and interesting features of a touch screen integrated in your motor vehicle:
- The ability to watch multimedia content on your screen.
- The opportunity to follow a GPS track with a screen of a sizeable size.
- Access to many setting options on his motor vehicle caused by the operating system integrated in the screen
- Synchronize your smartphone and consequently receive calls.
- Ease of use of the touchscreen as compared to the buttons and knobs previously used
Nissan NV Touch Screen Problems
We will now proceed to the part you are most interested in knowing why the touch screen of my Nissan NV no longer works? To achieve this, we tried to distinguish all the problems that exist on the touch screens of your motor vehicle. There aren’t 50 different problems, but that said, on this website are the most important ones you may be encountering:
- The touch screen on my Nissan NV doesn’t turn on anymore: This is one of the most general situations on a motor vehicle with a screen, in many instances it’s a power supply problem, go to the next section to get the remedy to this problem
- The touch screen of my motor vehicle doesn’t respond anymore: If your screen gets stuck on a page and it doesn’t react anymore it’s most likely a bug in the operating system of your screen.
- The touch screen of my Nissan NV turns on and off for no explanation: In this case you are certainly a victim of a short circuit.
How to resolve touch screen Nissan NV
After discovering why the touch screen of your Nissan NV is no longer functioning , we will try to give you the solutions to each of the problems you may encounter. Below are the solutions to each of the most important touch screen problems:
- The touch screen doesn’t turn on at all: In this case, you will have to check out the power supply side of the touch screen, in most cases it will be a blown fuse, so check the status of the fuse.
- The touch screen is frozen: In that case, as we said before, it’s most likely a bug you’re enduring, you’ll have to try to unplug/replug the fuses, to restart the screen . If this doesn’t work, you may have a problem with the version of the screen’s operating system, make sure to contact your dealer. If it’s only your GPS that’s bugging, you can update the GPS of your Nissan NV by following this guide.
- The touch screen of your Nissan NV switches on and off for no explanation: In this scenario it is highly likely that you are the victim of a short circuit. Check the state of your fuses and connectors, if you can’t discover anything, take your motor vehicle to a motor vehicle electrician who can resolve the problem.
If perhaps you have any additional questions about the Nissan NV, do not hesitate to consult our Nissan NV category.