It’s perhaps warm, you’ve just acquired a new automobile and you wish to use one of the handiest functions of your Toyota Venza, air conditioning!
On most cars, switching on the air conditioning is not a complicated thing to perform, but in this article we’re going to look into this process, which, whilst common, can be a bit complex for beginners. So we will discover how to turn on the air conditioning on a Toyota Venza? First, we will discover how it works, then how to turn on the air conditioning on your Toyota Venza and to finish we will give you some recommendations on how to use it.
How does the air conditioning work on Toyota Venza?
The air conditioning of your Toyota Venza operates in a very equivalent way to that of your fridge, the truth is, it works with a compressor and refrigerant gas system which, dependant on its condition (liquid or gas) will produce cold. This system operates in a closed circuit. Here are the main elements that will be sure that the air conditioning of your Toyota Venza performs correctly:
- The compressor: It is the essential part of your air conditioning system, it manages the pressure in your circuit and it will manage the circulation of fluids in the circuit.
- The condenser: this small coil has as target, like a radiator, to let the gas to decrease in temperature and come back to a liquid condition (55 degrees).
- The air blower and the evaporator: The heating blower will subject the pressurized liquid to a high temperature which will make it turn in to gas and during this transition will generate cold which will be directed into the passenger compartment by the evaporator.
In practice, this device operates in a closed circuit, and by causing variations in temperature and pressure, the refrigerant gas will be allowed to modify state, causing the production of heat or cold. You now know how the air conditioning of your Toyota Venza works.
How do you turn on the air conditioning on Toyota Venza?
Now let’s go forward to the part that interests you the most, how to turn on the air conditioning on Toyota Venza? Although this process is not so difficult for many of you, it would be a pity not to benefit from it because you don’t know how to turn it on.
Turn on the air conditioning manually on Toyota Venza
There are two types of air conditioning on Toyota Venza, the manual air conditioning and the automatic air conditioning, we will begin with the most popular of the two, the manual air conditioning, this type of the air conditioning on Toyota Venza is what we could call the basic level. In fact, it won’t give you access to a lot of adjustments, but you’ll already have the possibility to cool the air inside your car. You can simply select the ventilation power and the temperature of the air your system blows. To switch on the air conditioning of your Toyota Venza, you will need to turn on the A/C button of your Toyota Venza, then set the ventilation and temperature of your Toyota Venza.
Turn on the automatic climate control on a Toyota Venza
At last, we will look at how to turn on the automatic air conditioning on Toyota Venza. Although the approach is very close to manual air conditioning, there are some supplemental options that will allow you enjoy fresh air with additional convenience. Unlike manual air conditioning, automatic air conditioning allows you to select the temperature you want to have in the cabin and the system will self-regulate to reach it. In addition to the automatic climate control, you frequently have the option of using the “Bi-Zone” feature, which offers you the chances of choosing different temperatures depending to the zones of your Toyota Venza. To switch on the automatic air conditioning on your Toyota Venza, you will just need to turn on the A/C button of your ventilation device, then select the temperature you want to reach and let the air conditioning on your Toyota Venza.
Some recommendations on how to use the air-conditioning of your Toyota Venza
To conclude, last part of our content page, now that you know how to turn on the air conditioning on your Toyota Venza, we will see some practical recommendations to optimize the usage of your air conditioning and preserve it:
- When you enter in your Toyota Venza which has been left in the sun, first open your windows at the same time as the air conditioning to expels the excess of hot air before closing them again to let your air conditioning perform.
- During the cold months, you can use your air conditioner to remove the mist from the tiles, because of its air dehumidifier, it will be more effective than your heating system.
- Switch off the air conditioning in your Toyota Venza 5 minutes before turning off the engine to preserve your air conditioning compressor and avoid moisture odors in the passenger compartment. In the event that you have spotted any unpleasant odors originating from the air conditioning in your Toyota Venza, don’t be reluctant to browse our page on this subject
- Switch on the air conditioning of your Toyota Venza regularly, also in winter, to keep it working properly.
- Don’t set your air conditioning to a temperature too different from the outside temperature or you may get sick. As well, don’t project the airflow right onto your face, but rather onto your arms or chest.
If you wish more guides on the Toyota Venza, go to our Toyota Venza category.