It’s quite likely hot, you’ve just acquired a new car and you desire to use one of the best functions of your Renault Master, air conditioning!
On most motor vehicles, turning on the air conditioning is not a complicated task to carry out, but in this article we’re going to take a look at this manipulation, which, even though ordinary, can be a bit technical for beginners. So we will discover how to turn on the air conditioning on a Renault Master? First, we will discover how it works, then how to turn on the air conditioning on your Renault Master and finally we will give you some suggestions on how to use it.
How does the air conditioning work on Renault Master?
The air conditioning of your Renault Master works in a very comparable way to that of your family fridge, in fact, it works with a compressor and refrigerant gas system which, depending on its condition (liquid or gas) will emit cold. This system works in a closed circuit. Here are the main parts that will make sure that the air conditioning of your Renault Master performs correctly:
- The compressor: It is the key element of your air conditioning system, it controls the pressure in your circuit and it will manage the circulation of fluids in the circuit.
- The condenser: this small coil has as objective, like a radiator, to enable the gas to decrease in temperature and go back to a liquid condition (55 degrees).
- The air blower and the evaporator: The heating blower will subject the pressurized liquid to a high temperature which will make it transform straight to gas and during this changeover will generate cold which will be sent into the passenger compartment by the evaporator.
In fact, this unit works in a closed circuit, and by causing variations in temperature and pressure, the refrigerant gas will be allowed to transform state, leading to the production of heat or cold. You now know how the air conditioning of your Renault Master works.
How do you turn on the air conditioning on Renault Master?
Now let’s go forward to the section that interests you the most, how to turn on the air conditioning on Renault Master? Although this manipulation is not difficult for most of you, it would be a shame not to take full advantage of it because you don’t know how to turn it on.
Turn on the air conditioning manually on Renault Master
There are two kind of air conditioning on Renault Master, the manual air conditioning and the automatic air conditioning, we will begin with the most widespread of the two, the manual air conditioning, this form of the air conditioning on Renault Master is what we could call the basic level. In fact, it won’t give you access to a lot of adjustments, but you’ll already have the opportunity to refresh the air inside your car. You can simply select the ventilation intensity and the temperature of the air your system blows. To turn on the air conditioning of your Renault Master, you will need to turn on the A/C button of your Renault Master, then set the ventilation and temperature of your Renault Master.
Turn on the automatic climate control on a Renault Master
To finish , we will see how to turn on the automatic air conditioning on Renault Master. Although the process is very comparable to manual air conditioning, there are some extra options that will let you enjoy refreshing air with a lot more comfort. In contrast to manual air conditioning, automatic air conditioning allows you to select the temperature you desire to have in the cabin and the system will self-regulate to reach it. Additionally to the automatic climate control, you frequently have the choice of using the “Bi-Zone” option, which offers you the opportunity of selecting different temperatures depending to the zones of your Renault Master. To turn on the automatic air conditioning on your Renault Master, you will simply have to turn on the A/C button of your ventilation unit, then select the temperature you want to reach and let the air conditioning on your Renault Master.
Some advices on how to use the air-conditioning of your Renault Master
To finish , last section of our article, now that you know how to turn on the air conditioning on your Renault Master, we will give you some practical suggestions to optimize the use of your air conditioning and preserve it:
- When you enter in your Renault Master which has been left in the sun, first open your windows while doing so as the air conditioning to expels the excess of hot air before closing them again to let your air conditioning function.
- In the wintertime, you can use your air conditioner to remove the mist from the tiles, thanks to its air dehumidifier, it will be more useful than your heating system.
- Turn off the air conditioning in your Renault Master 5 minutes before turning off the engine to preserve your air conditioning compressor and avoid humidity odors in the passenger compartment. In the event you have noticed any unpleasant odors coming from the air conditioning in your Renault Master, don’t be reluctant to consult our article on this subject
- Turn on the air conditioning of your Renault Master often, also in winter, to maintain it working properly.
- Don’t set your air conditioning to a temperature too different from the outside temperature or you may get sick. Equally, don’t project the airflow right onto your face, but rather onto your arms or chest.
In the event that you have any further questions about the Renault Master, do not hesitate to consult our Renault Master category.