We are used to accompanying you in the small problems that go with the use of your car. In the present day, we are going to discover a concern that may seem insignificant but that promptly turns out to be annoying if it is not solved. Indeed, we are going to support you to know how to replace my hyundai getz card battery? The benefit of cards is that they work hands-free, but without electric power your card will be ineffective. That’s why, first, we will see how the card works, then how to change the battery of the card of your hyundai getz?, and, finally, which is the battery that corresponds to the card of your hyundai getz.
How does the key card of your hyundai getz work?
Before we describe how to change the batteries in your hyundai getz hands-free card, we will promptly summarize how it works and the benefits it will provide you. Who hasn’t had issues locating their car keys in their bag or pocket? For a few years now, car suppliers have been looking into this issue. With the advent of new wireless technologies, key problems will promptly become a thing of the past! We are going to show you the product features and operation of your car key card now:
- It uses a wireless technology that emits a frequency of 433 MHz.
- Receivers/transmitters are present on the car and on the card so that both can communicate.
- It enables you to open the hyundai getz simply by passing your hand in front of the door or by pulling the handle when the card is close to your car
- There are two versions of key card, one that enables to open and close like a centralized lock with the support of a press button, and the other one that allows to open without even touching the card.
- There is a spare key in the card so that you can open the door and start your hyundai getz if you run out of battery power.
How do I change the card battery of my hyundai getz?
We will now go forward to the part that interests you the most in this article content, how to change the key card battery of an hyundai getz? Effectively this wireless technology necessitates energy to work. When the batteries of your card are dead you will not be able to wireless open the doors of your car, but with the help of the integrated physical key you can do it by hand. Regarding the ignition, all you have to do is insert the card in the slot provided for this purpose, even without a battery, it has a chip that allows your car to start. We now move on to the procedure for replacing the battery of the card in your hyundai getz:
- Press the button at the bottom and pull out the emergency key while doing so.
- You will need to see a tab that will allow you to open the case of your card in half.
- Use a thin thing to take out the flat battery from the card
- Install the new battery in the slot provided.
- Close the card.
- On some models it will work automatically, on others you will have to press the button 4 times to reactivate it.
Which kind of of battery to buy for the card of my hyundai getz?
At last, to conclude our short post we will support you to choose the card battery type of your hyundai getz. They all look very similar and it is not always easy to choose the good one. It is a button size 3V Lithium CR battery, relating to the number of the battery according to the year of your hyundai getz, it can be either the 2016, the 2032 or the 1620.
To get more tips on the hyundai getz, take a look at the hyundai getz category.