If you are the new possessor of a Bmw Serie 2 F23, have been lent one, or have rented one, you may not yet know all the details of this car. This is exactly the subject of this content page, we will help you to carry out a common but essential procedure on 3-door cars to be able to transport more than 2 passengers. That’s why we are going to teach you how to fold a front seat on a Bmw Serie 2 F23, for that, first of all, we are going to compare the different adjustments of the front seat of your car, and, in a second part, the different methods to fold the front seat of a Bmw Serie 2 F23..
The different front seat adjustments of an Bmw Serie 2 F23
To begin, we’ll commence our content page by detailing the different configurations available on the front seat of a Bmw Serie 2 F23. In reality, even if you want to fold one of your front seats on your motor vehicle, you should know that based on the model of your car and its finish you will have have the possibility of using different adjustments, here are a good number of the settings you can find on your Bmw Serie 2 F23:
- Basic and fundamental adjustment for driving without taking risks, this adjustment of the front seat of your Bmw Serie 2 F23 allows you to adjust the distance of the seat to the pedals to be able to adapt to the size of each person’s legs.
- This setting allows you to have a better perspective of the road, for small drivers we tend to bring up the seat and for tall drivers to lower it.
- Finally, the last “classic” setting is the seat inclination, not to be confounded with the control to fold the seat of a Bmw Serie 2 F23, this setting will allow you, depending on the length of your arms, to have an ideal driving position without tiring to reach the controls
- The lumbar support: On some series, you will in addition be able to change the lumbar support provided by your seat by pressing down on the backrest, a very pleasant adjustment for long trips.
How do you fold the front seat down from a Bmw Serie 2 F23?
After discovering all the seat configurations, we will in this part help you to fold down the front seat of your Bmw Serie 2 F23. Please remember that depending on the number of doors on your car the process will not be the same. Whether you want to fold down a front seat to carry a passenger on a 3-door Bmw Serie 2 F23, or whether you want to fold it down to deliver large objects on a 5-door Bmw Serie 2 F23, it will not be the same method, here are the different techniques to do it
Fold down the front seat of a 3-door Bmw Serie 2 F23.
As we explained to you earlier, whether it’s to get a traveler in the back seat, or to carry large items, understanding how to fold the front seat down from its Bmw Serie 2 F23 is important. This step is quite common, and according to the year of your Bmw Serie 2 F23 the lever to fold down the front seat can be in different locations, here are the 3 possible spots for this command:
- At the top of the seat back near the headrest
- On the side of the seat in general in the middle of the backrest
- On the side of the seat in the middle of the seat
Pushing this lever will totally fold down the front seat back of your Bmw Serie 2 F23 and free the seat from its location on the rail that allows you to move the seat forward or backward, this will allow you to save even more space for an easy passenger in the rear.
Folding down the front seat of a 5-door Bmw Serie 2 F23
As for folding the front seat of a Bmw Serie 2 F23 5-door, the method is not the same because since it is not built to receive rear passengers through the front doors, your seats don’t have the same features we just talked about earlier on. Folding the front seat of a 5-door Bmw Serie 2 F23 will generally only be useful if you want to carry bulky items. To do this, you’ll need to use the recline control to fold your seats. Depending on the year of your car, it can be in the form of a knob to turn, or a lever to operate to choose the inclination of your car. If you don’t have enough volume and want to fold the rear seat of your Bmw Serie 2 F23, don’t hesitate to consult our content page dedicated to this action.
If you want more guides on the Bmw Serie 2 F23, go to our Bmw Serie 2 F23 category.