Some tasks may appear easy to carry out on your motor vehicle, nevertheless, each automobile is distinct and when you buy a new one, lend it to you, or rent one, it is not always easy to carry them out. That’s why today we’re going to show you how to fold the side mirrors of your Peugeot Expert. Certainly, when you park in the CBD, or leave your car parked for a little while, it’s better to fold them down to avoid any problems. To answer this question, first, we will detail the different kind of side mirrors that really exist, then, in a second part, how to fold down the side mirrors of your Peugeot Expert, and, to clonclude, the possible concerns you may come across.
Different types of side mirrors on a Peugeot Expert
Before we present you the exact process for folding the mirrors of your Peugeot Expert, we will fairly quickly determine the different kind of mirrors that can be found. In fact, regardless if it is not the most complicated gear of a car, there are different types of side mirrors that will generally be linked to the exterior packages of your car, here they are:
- Manually foldable and manually adjustable side mirrors.
- Manual and power-folding mirrors
- Power-adjustable auto-folding side mirrors
How to fold the side mirrors on a Peugeot Expert?
We will in this part find out why you came on this internet page, how to fold the side mirrors of a Peugeot Expert? As we described previously, each kind of mirror folds in a specific method, find below each of the actions to perform
How do you fold manual side mirrors on a Peugeot Expert?
- Folding Peugeot Expert manual side mirrors: For this sort of mirror, nothing could be much easier, you stand in front of your mirror and push it towards the inside, towards the rear of the automobile. There should be a notch to be passed by applying a sufficiently strong force
- Manual electric folding side mirrors on Peugeot Expert: Watch out on this sort of mirror, examine that they fold manually and not electrically, you will find information on the instructions manual of your Peugeot Expert.
How do you fold the automatic side mirrors on a Peugeot Expert?
Finally, for this last type of mirror, nothing could be less difficult, your side mirrors will fold down and open whenever you open or close your Peugeot Expert. On some automatic editions, you can still fold down your mirrors by hand, but you’ll have to be very careful, generally when you fold them down manually, you’ll have to open them via the electric opening to reset the mirrors’ travel.
Problem with the side mirror not folding over on my Peugeot Expert anymore?
If you are in the circumstance that a side mirror on your Peugeot Expert doesn’t want to fold down any longer we will try to help you solve your problem:
- Manual side mirror Peugeot Expert that won’t fold down: In this case, there must be something obstructing its articulation, or it’s been forced and it can’t fold down, look at that side of it.
- Automatic electric side mirror Peugeot Expert that doesn’t fold down anymore: In this case, there can be several complications, you may have deactivated the automatic folding, please look in your guidebook how to do the operation because depending on the year of your car it can be different. If it is rather an engine issue, you will surely have to change the engine of the mirror, this occurs regularly when a mirror has been forced by hand.
To find more tips on the Peugeot Expert, take a look at the Peugeot Expert category.