Some manipulations may seem evident to conduct on your motor vehicle, nevertheless, each automobile is distinct and when you buy a new one, lend it to you, or rent one, it is not always easy to carry them out. That’s why in this post we’re going to explain you how to fold the side mirrors of your Kia E Niro. In reality, when you park in the city center, or leave your car stopped for a little while, it’s better to fold them down to avoid any problems. To answer this query, first, we will detail the different versions of side mirrors that really exist, then, in a second part, how to fold down the side mirrors of your Kia E Niro, and, to clonclude, the possible trouble you may come across.
Different sort of side mirrors on a Kia E Niro
Before we present you the precise process for folding the mirrors of your Kia E Niro, we will promptly determine the different versions of mirrors that can be found. Indeed, regardless if it is not the most technical gear of a car, there are different types of side mirrors that will generally be linked to the options of your car, here they are:
- Manually foldable and manually adjustable side mirrors.
- Manual and power-folding mirrors
- Power-adjustable auto-folding side mirrors
How to fold the side mirrors on a Kia E Niro?
We will in this part find out why you came on this document, how to fold the side mirrors of a Kia E Niro? As we outlined earlier, each kind of mirror folds in a different way, find below each of the actions to perform
How do you fold manual side mirrors on a Kia E Niro?
- Folding Kia E Niro manual side mirrors: For this kind of mirror, nothing could be simpler, you stand in front of your mirror and push it towards the inside, towards the rear of the automobile. There should be a notch to be passed by applying a sufficiently strong force
- Manual electric folding side mirrors on Kia E Niro: Take care on this kind of mirror, check that they fold manually and not electrically, you will find information on the instructions manual of your Kia E Niro.
How do you fold the automatic side mirrors on a Kia E Niro?
Finally, for this last type of mirror, nothing could be less difficult, your side mirrors will fold down and open whenever you open or close your Kia E Niro. On some automatic editions, you can still fold down your mirrors manually, although you’ll have to be very careful, generally when you fold them down manually, you’ll have to open them via the electric opening to reset the mirrors’ travel.
Issue with the side mirror not folding over on my Kia E Niro anymore?
If you are in the scenario that a side mirror on your Kia E Niro doesn’t want to fold down any longer we will try to help you solve your problem:
- Manual side mirror Kia E Niro that won’t fold down: In this case, there must be something obstructing its articulation, or it’s been forced and it can’t fold down, look at that side of it.
- Automatic electric side mirror Kia E Niro that doesn’t fold down anymore: In this instance, there can be several problems, you may have deactivated the automatic folding, please look in your guidebook how to do the process because based on the year of your car it can be different. If it is rather an engine issue, you will surely have to change the engine of the mirror, this happens regularly when a mirror has been forced by hand.
If you need more tutorials on the Kia E Niro, go to our Kia E Niro category.