You have recently acquired a new car, or you just been aware of Android Auto and you too want to try it. This is quite normal, why deprive yourself of 100 % free and effective service, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is complete. In this article we will demonstrate how to connect Android Auto to your Renault Zoe. To achieve this, first of all, we will look at what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will move on to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Renault Zoe, and to finish what solution is existing to you if your Renault Zoe is not built with Android Auto compatible devices.
Android Auto on Renault Zoe, what is it?
You’ve already been aware of Android Auto, but you don’t understand exactly what it is all about? We will just demonstrate the goal of this application and what pros there might be in setting it up on your Renault Zoe. Android Auto is a Google software, it aims to include all your phone into your car. Indeed, Google has noticed that today’s cars lack built-in technology. They have as a result thought about the best technique to integrate their operating system into your car. Their program provides some notable benefits that will improve your car experience. Additionally, it will give you the possibility to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Renault Zoe gives you access to a number of features, voicis:
- Keep the best of your telephone on the screen of your Renault Zoe
- To be able to make calls to the speakers of your car
- Listen to your preferred music with Google Music or your classic software programs like Spotify or Deezer
- Control your phone by voice
- Have your messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a text message
How to connect Android Auto on Renault Zoe?
In this second part, we will look at the procedure to do to set up Android Auto on Renault Zoe. Regardless of you have a compatible screen or not, there is a solution to benefit of this program that will make your car journeys more pleasant.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Renault Zoe
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Renault Zoe. Thanks to this tutorial we will describe the several steps of this process, and put you on alert on the elements that can pose problems, here we go:
- Examine the compatibility of your smart phone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), make sure to update your phone if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Start the Android Auto application, it will check, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your vehicle, if you don’t know how to do it, look at our article on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Renault Zoe to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, launching the application should connect Android auto to your Renault Zoe.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Renault Zoe but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
When, after verifying, your Renault Zoe is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the option to use this program in another way. Indeed, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be less difficult:
To find more tips on the Renault Zoe, take a look at the Renault Zoe category.