You have recently acquired a new car, or you just been aware of Android Auto and you too want to experience it. This is quite normal, why deprive yourself of free and helpful service, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is perfect. In this article we will explain how to connect Android Auto to your Renault Laguna 2. To accomplish this, primary, we will concentrate on what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will go forward to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Renault Laguna 2, and finally what solution is available to you if your Renault Laguna 2 is not equipped with Android Auto compatible devices.
Android Auto on Renault Laguna 2, what is it?
You’ve already read about Android Auto, but you don’t know specifically what it is all about? We will just demonstrate the goal of this application and what advantages there may be in setting it up on your Renault Laguna 2. Android Auto is a Google program, it aims to include all your mobile phone into your car. Actually, Google has noticed that today’s vehicles lack included technology. They have as a result thought about the best way to integrate their operating system into your car. Their service provides some notable benefits that will improve your car journey. Furthermore, it will allow you to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Renault Laguna 2 gives you access to a number of advantages, voicis:
- Keep the best of your mobile on the screen of your Renault Laguna 2
- To be able to make calls to the speakers of your vehicle
- Listen to your favorite music with Google Music or your classic software programs like Spotify or Deezer
- Monitor your mobile phone by voice
- Have your messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a text message
How to connect Android Auto on Renault Laguna 2?
In this second part, we will concentrate on the procedure to do to set up Android Auto on Renault Laguna 2. Whether you have a compatible screen or not, there is a chance to get benefit of this service that will make your car journeys more pleasant.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Renault Laguna 2
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Renault Laguna 2. Thanks to this tutorial we will describe the different steps of this process, and put you on alert on the points that can pose problems, here we go:
- Check the compatibility of your telephone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), don’t forget to update your mobile phone if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Start the Android Auto application, it will verify, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your auto, if you don’t know how to do it, see our article on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Renault Laguna 2 to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, starting the application should connect Android auto to your Renault Laguna 2.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Renault Laguna 2 but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
In the event that, after examining, your Renault Laguna 2 is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the choice to use this service in another way. Actually, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be much easier:
If you need more guides on the Renault Laguna 2, go to our Renault Laguna 2 category.