You have recently bought a new car, or you just learned about Android Auto and you also desire to experience it. This is totally normal, why deprive yourself of 100 % free and efficient program, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is full. In this guide we will demonstrate how to connect Android Auto to your Opel Grandland X. To achieve this, initially, we will look into what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will move on to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Opel Grandland X, and finally what solution is existing to you if your Opel Grandland X is not built with Android Auto compatible systems.
Android Auto on Opel Grandland X, what is it?
You’ve already heard about Android Auto, but you don’t understand really what it is all about? We will simply explain the intent of this application and what pros there might be in setting it up on your Opel Grandland X. Android Auto is a Google software, it aims to include all your phone into your car. Actually, Google has figured out that today’s cars lack integrated technology. They have therefore thought about the best solution to integrate their operating system into your car. Their program offers some important benefits that will improve your car journey. Furthermore, it will give you the possibility to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Opel Grandland X gives you access to a number of advantages, voicis:
- Keep the best of your phone on the screen of your Opel Grandland X
- To be able to call someone on the speakers of your car
- Listen to your favorite music with Google Music or your classic applications like Spotify or Deezer
- Control your phone by voice
- Have your messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a written message
How to connect Android Auto on Opel Grandland X?
In this second part, we will look into the procedure to do to set up Android Auto on Opel Grandland X. Whether you have a compatible screen or not, there is a chance to take advantage of this program that will make your car journeys more enjoyable.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Opel Grandland X
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Opel Grandland X. Thanks to this guide we will describe the several steps of this technique, and put you on alert on the elements that can pose problems, here we go:
- Verify the compatibility of your mobile phone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), make sure to update your phone if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Start the Android Auto application, it will verify, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your automobile, if you don’t know how to do it, read our article on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Opel Grandland X to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, starting the application should connect Android auto to your Opel Grandland X.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Opel Grandland X but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
In the event that, after verifying, your Opel Grandland X is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the solution to use this program in another way. Actually, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be easier:
If you have any additional questions about the Opel Grandland X, do not hesitate to consult our Opel Grandland X category.