You’re bored with listening to the radio, or having to pull of to make calls while you’re driving a vehicle, all these motives are good to connect your Iphone to your car, only there are multiple methods to accomplish this. For this, you ask yourself how to connect an Iphone to your Skoda Kodiaq, know that you are in the right place. Our team has made this article content to help you with this task and allow you to make phone calls in the car or connect your Android or Apple phone to it. To achieve this, first, we will see why it is a good iodea to connect your Iphone to your car, then, we will check out the connection of an Iphone to your Skoda Kodiaq by USB, and, in a second part, how to connect an Iphone to your Skoda Kodiaq by bluetooth.
Why connect an iPhone to the Skoda Kodiaq?
So we begin our article content with the advantage of connecting your Iphone to your Skoda Kodiaq. For some of you it is possible that you are not convinced of the relevance of this connection, but know that you will only enjoy benefits that will make your life simpler or make your experience at the wheel of your car more comfortable. Here are the various advantages of connecting your iPhone to your Skoda Kodiaq:
- Making calls from your Iphone hands-free with the sound of the call on the audio system of your Skoda Kodiaq.
- Transfer your music and listen to it on your Skoda Kodiaq speakers.
- Retrieve the directory of your Iphone on the car radio of your Skoda Kodiaq
- Control your iPhone by voice (e.g. call someone or change the music).
How do I connect an Iphone to the Skoda Kodiaq via USB?
No matter if you want to connect an Iphone 5, 6 or 7 to your Skoda Kodiaq, the method will be the same, we will see the two different procedures to connect your Iphone in USB to your car.
Connect your Iphone with CarPlay in USB to your Skoda Kodiaq
First of all, you can connect your Iphone in USB via CarPlay. To achieve this, your car will need to be furnished with CarPlay and a USB plug. You can find the list of models compatible with CarPlay here. Make sure to verify that the year of production of your Skoda Kodiaq permits the use of this option. Once achieved, here are the steps to stick to to make the connection between your Iphone and your Skoda Kodiaq:
- Start your car
- Turn on Siri if you haven’t previously
- Connect your Iphone 4/5/6/7/8 to the USB port of your Skoda Kodiaq
- Verify the connection on your car radio, it may ask you to verify a code on the screen of your Iphone
Connect your Iphone via USB to the car radio of your Skoda Kodiaq
Second probability, you can connect your Iphone to your Skoda Kodiaq by USB even if your car is not outfitted with CarPlay, for this, you will need to have a car radio bought in a car center for example and that it has a USB port . Finally, you will only have to connect your Iphone via a USB cable to play your music and its other features.
How to connect an Iphone to the Skoda Kodiaq in bluetooth thanks to CarPlay?
Second possibility, you can connect your Iphone via Bluetooth to your Skoda Kodiaq via CarPlay. This is the most efficient procedure, and even though it consumes more battery on your Iphone, it is the most agreeable way to enjoy your Iphone while driving your Skoda Kodiaq. For that, it will be required to follow some guidelines to be able to carry out effectively the connection between the car the Iphone, here they are:
- Turn on the Bluetooth/wireless pairing mode on the car radio of your Skoda Kodiaq
- On your Iphone go to the “settings”, then to the “General” tab, choose the “CarPlay” section and search for “available cars”
- Choose in the list your Skoda Kodiaq, it is plausible that you are asked for a confirmation via a code, do it, and you should have paired your Iphone to your Skoda Kodiaq
- On some series, the screen of your car should display CarPlay instantly, if not, press the application button
If you have bluetooth problems with your Skoda Kodiaq, do not think twice to consult our specific article content on this subject.
How to connect an Iphone to the Skoda Kodiaq with a jack cable?
In case none of these solutions are possible on your Skoda Kodiaq, you still have the standard but practical option of the jack cable. In fact, this procedure will allow you to connect your iPhone to your Skoda Kodiaq via the auxiliary socket of your car radio or your car, and thus transfer the sound emitted by your phone to the speakers of your car. The buy of a jack cable will not cost you more than 10€.
To discover more tips on the Skoda Kodiaq, take a look at the Skoda Kodiaq category.