You’re sick and tired of listening to the radio, or having to stop to call people while you’re driving a vehicle, all these reasons are good to connect your Iphone to your car, only there are several approaches to get this done. For this, you ask yourself how to connect an Iphone to your Mitsubishi Lancer, know that you are in the good article. Our team has posted this article to help you with this task and enable you to make phone calls in the car or connect your Android or Apple phone to it. To do this, first, we will see why it is a good iodea to connect your Iphone to your car, then, we will take a look at the connection of an Iphone to your Mitsubishi Lancer by USB, and, in a second part, how to connect an Iphone to your Mitsubishi Lancer by bluetooth.
Why connect an iPhone to the Mitsubishi Lancer?
So we start our article with the interest of connecting your Iphone to your Mitsubishi Lancer. For some of you it is possible that you are not convinced of the relevance of this connection, but know that you will only enjoy advantages that will make your life simpler or make your experience at the wheel of your car more pleasant. Here are the different pros of connecting your iPhone to your Mitsubishi Lancer:
- Making calls from your Iphone hands-free with the sound of the call on the speakers of your Mitsubishi Lancer.
- Transfer your music and listen to it on your Mitsubishi Lancer speakers.
- Retrieve the directory of your Iphone on the car radio of your Mitsubishi Lancer
- Control your iPhone by voice (e.g. call someone or change the music).
How do I connect an Iphone to the Mitsubishi Lancer via USB?
No matter if you want to connect an Iphone 5, 6 or 7 to your Mitsubishi Lancer, the process will be alike, we will see the two distinct methods to connect your Iphone in USB to your car.
Connect your Iphone with CarPlay in USB to your Mitsubishi Lancer
First of all, you can connect your Iphone in USB via CarPlay. To do this, your car will need to be supplied with CarPlay and a USB plug. You can find the list of models compatible with CarPlay here. Remember to verify that the year of production of your Mitsubishi Lancer permits the use of this option. Once done, here are the steps to adhere to to make the connection between your Iphone and your Mitsubishi Lancer:
- Start your car
- Activate Siri if you haven’t already
- Connect your Iphone 4/5/6/7/8 to the USB port of your Mitsubishi Lancer
- Verify the connection on your car radio, it may ask you to examine a code on the screen of your Iphone
Connect your Iphone via USB to the car radio of your Mitsubishi Lancer
Second possibility, you can connect your Iphone to your Mitsubishi Lancer by USB whether or not your car is not equipped with CarPlay, for this, you will need to have a car radio bought in a car center for example and that it has a USB port . At last, you will only have to connect your Iphone via a USB cable to play your music and its other features.
How to connect an Iphone to the Mitsubishi Lancer in bluetooth thanks to CarPlay?
Second possibility, you can connect your Iphone via Bluetooth to your Mitsubishi Lancer via CarPlay. This is the best procedure, and although it uses more battery on your Iphone, it is the most enjoyable way to enjoy your Iphone while driving your Mitsubishi Lancer. For that, it will be required to respect some guidelines to be able to accomplish effectively the connection between the car the Iphone, here they are:
- Activate the Bluetooth/wireless pairing mode on the car radio of your Mitsubishi Lancer
- On your Iphone go to the “settings”, then to the “General” tab, select the “CarPlay” section and search for “available cars”
- Select in the list your Mitsubishi Lancer, it is plausible that you are asked for a verification via a code, do it, and you should have paired your Iphone to your Mitsubishi Lancer
- On some series, the screen of your car should display CarPlay instantly, if not, press the application button
If you have bluetooth problems with your Mitsubishi Lancer, do not be reluctant to browse our specific article on this subject.
How to connect an Iphone to the Mitsubishi Lancer with a jack cable?
In case none of these alternatives are possible on your Mitsubishi Lancer, you still have the basic but practical solution of the jack cable. Actually, this procedure will allow you to connect your iPhone to your Mitsubishi Lancer via the auxiliary socket of your car radio or your car, and thus transfer the sound emitted by your phone to the speakers of your car. The buy of a jack cable will not cost you more than 10€.
To get more tips on the Mitsubishi Lancer, take a look at the Mitsubishi Lancer category.