You’re sick and tired of playing the radio, or having to stop to call people while you’re driving, all these motives are good to connect your Iphone to your car, only there are several techniques to accomplish this. For this, you ask yourself how to connect an Iphone to your Mercedes Classe C, know that you are in the good article. Our team has made this article content to help you with this task and let you to make phone calls in the car or connect your Android or Apple phone to it. To get this done, first, we will see why it is a good iodea to connect your Iphone to your car, then, we will take a look at the connection of an Iphone to your Mercedes Classe C by USB, and, in a second part, how to connect an Iphone to your Mercedes Classe C by bluetooth.
Why connect an iPhone to the Mercedes Classe C?
So we begin our article content with the interest of connecting your Iphone to your Mercedes Classe C. For some of you it is possible that you are not convinced of the relevance of this connection, but know that you will only enjoy benefits that will make your life easier or make your experience at the wheel of your car more cozy. Here are the various pros of connecting your iPhone to your Mercedes Classe C:
- Making calls from your Iphone hands-free with the sound of the call on the sound system of your Mercedes Classe C.
- Transfer your music and play it on your Mercedes Classe C speakers.
- Obtain the directory of your Iphone on the car radio of your Mercedes Classe C
- Control your iPhone by voice (e.g. call someone or change the music).
How do I connect an Iphone to the Mercedes Classe C via USB?
Despite if you want to connect an Iphone 5, 6 or 7 to your Mercedes Classe C, the technique will be similar, we will see the two distinct procedures to connect your Iphone in USB to your car.
Connect your Iphone with CarPlay in USB to your Mercedes Classe C
First of all, you can connect your Iphone in USB via CarPlay. To get this done, your car will need to be supplied with CarPlay and a USB plug. You can find the list of models compatible with CarPlay here. Be sure you check that the year of production of your Mercedes Classe C permits the use of this option. Once achieved, here are the steps to follow to make the connection between your Iphone and your Mercedes Classe C:
- Start your car
- Activate Siri if you haven’t already
- Connect your Iphone 4/5/6/7/8 to the USB port of your Mercedes Classe C
- Confirm the connection on your car radio, it may ask you to check a code on the screen of your Iphone
Connect your Iphone via USB to the car radio of your Mercedes Classe C
Second possibility, you can connect your Iphone to your Mercedes Classe C by USB whether or not your car is not equipped with CarPlay, for this, you will need to have a car radio bought in a car center for example and that it has a USB port . Finally, you will only have to connect your Iphone via a USB cable to play your music and its other abilities.
How to connect an Iphone to the Mercedes Classe C in bluetooth thanks to CarPlay?
Second probability, you can connect your Iphone via Bluetooth to your Mercedes Classe C via CarPlay. This is the best procedure, and although it uses more battery on your Iphone, it is the most enjoyable way to enjoy your Iphone while driving your Mercedes Classe C. For that, it will be essential to respect some measures in order to carry out effectively the connection between the car the Iphone, here they are:
- Activate the Bluetooth/wireless pairing mode on the car radio of your Mercedes Classe C
- On your Iphone go to the “settings”, then to the “General” tab, choose the “CarPlay” section and search for “available cars”
- Choose in the list your Mercedes Classe C, it is conceivable that you are asked for a verification via a code, do it, and you should have paired your Iphone to your Mercedes Classe C
- On some series, the screen of your car should display CarPlay instantly, if not, press the application button
If you have bluetooth problems with your Mercedes Classe C, do not think twice to read our specific article content on this subject.
How to connect an Iphone to the Mercedes Classe C with a jack cable?
In case none of these answers are possible on your Mercedes Classe C, you still have the standard but practical solution of the jack cable. Indeed, this procedure will allow you to connect your iPhone to your Mercedes Classe C via the auxiliary socket of your car radio or your car, and thus transfer the sound emitted by your phone to the speakers of your car. The purchase of a jack cable will not cost you more than 10€.
If perhaps you have any additional questions about the Mercedes Classe C, do not hesitate to consult our Mercedes Classe C category.