We are fortunate to have cars that are equipped with a number of features, one of the most chosen of which is the audio function in our hyundai getz. Whether it’s listening to the radio, listening to your favorite singer, or connecting your mobile phone and playing your playlist, the largest part of users use this feature in their cars. However, it is possible that the sound system of your hyundai getz is broken, you may get a crackling sensation and want to change the speakers in your hyundai getz . In fact, when you notice a vibration from its speakers, or when the general sound quality is poor, it becomes annoying to use its audio system. In this tutorial we will present you exactly methods to change the speakers of your hyundai getz, detailed. To get this done, we will first help you repair your speakers if that’s the action you want to take, then select the best speakers for your car, and finally, almost certainly what brings you here, how to change the speakers of your hyundai getz.
HOW TO FIX A SPEAKER / MEMBRANE ON hyundai getz
Let’s start our tutorial on changing speakers on hyundai getz with the speaker fix step . It is important to know that this is not an effortless work and if you do it, it must be conducted on quality speakers, because the cost and time invested to do it might not be worth changing it with a best speaker. Nevertheless, if you have decided to do it because your loudspeaker sizzles and your sound is of poor quality, the just treatment we can accompany you on is the change of the pieces that we call the suspension and the membrane of your speakers, it is the black edge, in most instances made of polyurethane that will give the possibility to the membrane of the speakers of your hyundai getz to move and generate sound. In the event that one of its two elements is cracked or decomposes, you will have the ability to work on it. Last but not least, just before you start repairing your speaker, carefully and repeatedly push the membrane towards the bottom of the speaker and if you identify a rubbing noise, it involves that your speaker is damaged and needs to be replaced. Instead, carry on to the following sections of this article.
If it doesn’t make any particular noise, you can start repairing the speaker of your hyundai getz, here are the main steps:
- Measure the diameter and the thickness of the suspension/membrane assembly, order it on the internet and don ‘t forget the glue (1 tube for 2 loudspeakers).
- Keep the diaphragm pressed down at the bottom of the speaker for the duration of the procedure, with a can for example.
- Using a cutter, attentively uncouple the suspension from the speaker frame, you will have to be patient and gentle to do this step, don’t forget to take out all the remnants of the suspension that may be attached to the frame.
- Read the installation instructions furnished with your new suspension membrane set up to complete repairing the speakers of your hyundai getz.
HOW TO SELECT YOUR SPEAKERS FOR an hyundai getz?
Now is the time to select the speakers for your hyundai getz. Remember that a high-performance audio system is linked to an uncertain balance. So if you are planning to change one or more of your car’s speakers, you need to make this choice in a methodical method to keep the sound quality. We’ll give you the different parameters and things you need to think about when choosing the speakers you want to change on your hyundai getz:
- Deciding which speakers to change (occasionally just a block in the lower part of the door, while on some finishes you will have midrange speakers that handle bass constantly in the lower part of the door and tweeter speakers that handle treble in the upper part of the door).
- Take out the cover or door panel to do this and measure the diameter of the speakers to be changed, there are 3 standard sizes, 100, 130 and 165mm.
- The more speakers you pick a model that fits the size and mounting of your hyundai getz, the more you choose a speaker model that is equipped with a high number of channels, the more correct the sound of your motor vehicle will be. Make sure to check that the depth of your speaker is compatible with the depth of your door.
- Make certain that the power in watts and Ohms is appropriate for your installation.
HOW DO YOU CHANGE hyundai getz SPEAKER? HOW TO MOUNT YOUR SPEAKERS
Finally, here we are at the last section of our tutorial on changing speakers on hyundai getz . We will now discover the different steps you need to take to install the new speakers on your motor vehicle:
- Disconnect your battery to avoid any electrical hazard…
- Take out the cover of the speaker to be replaced or the door trim of your xxx if necessary (be mindful not to break the trim fasteners, which are usually fragile).
- Take out the speaker to be replaced by removing the screws holding it, be careful with the length of wire at the rear of it, disconnect the connectors before removing it totally (don’t forget to keep the screws in the event you want to put the old speaker back together).
- Connect the new speaker to your hyundai getz and try it out with your radio before fixing it, so you don’t have to waste time if a hassle comes up.
- Fix the new speakers and refit the cover or door trim.
- Repeat the procedure for the number of medium, tweeter you want to change on your hyundai getz.
A little advice, remember to tighten the fixing screws when you change the speakers because they make a lot of vibrations and they may loosen as you go along. That’s it, you’ve just found out how to change a speaker on hyundai getz, now all you have to do is enjoy your favorite beats with this brand new audio system. In the event that you’re planning to finish upgrading your sound system, we recommend that you change the motor vehicle radio in your hyundai getz, as it will define the overall sound quality of your speakers, so be sure to check out our content on this subject.
To get more tips on the hyundai getz, take a look at the hyundai getz category.