With the democratization of new technologies, the intensive usage of smartphones, 24-hour internet connection and internet sites, it was evident that cars would stick to the tendency. And after the era of the DVD car radio that could be built in to the Buick Enclave, for a few years now many cars have been furnished with touch screens. Nevertheless this provides a specific comfort, with technology comes also the concerns. In this article we’re going to try to help you solve a touch screen issue that doesn’t work on Buick Enclave anymore. To accomplish this, first of all, we’re going to see the features of having a touch screen in your car, then the various touch screen complications on Buick Enclave , and finally how to resolve them.
Benefits of a touch screen on Buick Enclave
Before we can look at why the touch screen of your Buick Enclave no longer works, we will first see all the positive attributes that this equipment will bring you. We will just focus on the native touch screens, those included by the maker and not those bought in car centers. Here is a list of the advantages and interesting features of a touch screen included in your car:
- The capacity to watch multimedia content on your screen.
- The capacity to stick to a GPS track with a screen of a sizeable size.
- Gain access to to many setting options on his car caused by the operating system included in the screen
- Synchronize your smartphone and therefore receive calls.
- Ease of use of the touchscreen as compared to the buttons and knobs previously used
Buick Enclave Touch Screen Problems
We will now move on to the part you are most interested in knowing why the touch screen of my Buick Enclave no longer works? To achieve this, we tried to identify all the complications that exist on the touch screens of your car. There aren’t 50 different complications, but that said, in this article are the most important ones you might be experiencing:
- The touch screen on my Buick Enclave doesn’t turn on anymore: This is one of the most basic cases on a car with a screen, in most instances it’s a power supply issue, go to the next section to get the solution to this issue
- The touch screen of my car doesn’t respond anymore: If your screen gets stuck on a page and it doesn’t respond anymore it’s likely a bug in the operating system of your screen.
- The touch screen of my Buick Enclave turns on and off for no cause: In this case you are certainly a victim of a short circuit.
How to resolve touch screen Buick Enclave
After seeing why the touch screen of your Buick Enclave is no longer functioning , we will try to give you the solutions to each of the complications you may encounter. Below are the solutions to each of the most important touch screen complications:
- The touch screen doesn’t turn on at all: In this case, you will have to check out the power supply side of the touch screen, in most cases it will be a blown fuse, so check the status of the fuse.
- The touch screen is frozen: In that case, as we explained before, it’s likely a bug you’re experiencing, you’ll have to try to unplug/replug the fuses, to restart the screen . If this doesn’t work, you may have a issue with the version of the screen’s operating system, make sure to contact your dealer. If it’s just your GPS that’s bugging, you can update the GPS of your Buick Enclave by following this guide.
- The touch screen of your Buick Enclave switches on and off for no cause: In this situation it is highly likely that you are the victim of a short circuit. Verify the state of your fuses and connectors, if you can’t discover anything, take your car to a car electrician who can resolve the issue.
If you have any further questions about the Buick Enclave, do not hesitate to consult our Buick Enclave category.