We will try again in this article to help you to fix the small complications associated with your motor vehicle. We have recently seen how to unblock a fuel door, or a tank cap, in this article we will look into an irritating problem that can be dangerous in bad climate conditions, being a victim of wiper stuck on Volkswagen CC . And to answer this, we will first try to understand why the wipers on your Volkswagen CC remain stuck and, secondly, how to unblock them.
Why does the wiper of my Volkswagen CC stay stuck?
So we will start our content page with the explanations of the stuck wipers of your Volkswagen CC . To begin with we will look into the front wipers and in a second time on the rear wiper.
Why are the front wipers on my Volkswagen CC stuck in up or down position?
We will go through one after the other the different complications that can bring about the front wipers of your Volkswagen CC to get stuck :
- One of the most basic causes of front wipers getting stuck on your Volkswagen CC is associated with the engine that drives them, in reality, these engines can, with time, lose power, and sooner or later need to be changed. You should find out before the total blockage of your windshield wipers that they work much slower.
- Less basic, but it can still happen, is that your front wiper blades are blocked as a result of an object that prevents the blades from working, have a look up to the axis of the blades.
- If it is a lack of lubrication, you will locate that your front wipers are going slower, verify fairly quickly the cause of the problems or else the engines will be forced and damaged.
- It is possible that the front wipers of your Volkswagen CC may not work as a result of a faulty comodo. To test this, you need to disconnect the output wires and connect them together, if the wipers are working, the comodo is responsible for the problem.
- Finally, last possibility, the front wipers of your Volkswagen CC are blocked as a result of a power failure, so you will have to verify two auto parts, the relay and the fuse.
Why is the rear window wiper on my Volkswagen CC stuck?
Concerning the stuck rear window wiper of your Volkswagen CC , the roots of your problems are more or less the same. Nevertheless there is only one wiper blade at the rear of your motor vehicle, there are still some dedicated auto parts that can bring about complications only on the rear windshield of your Volkswagen CC. So, make sure you carry out the same investigations as seen in the previous part of this content page.
What can I do to unlock the wiper on my Volkswagen CC?
At last, for this second part, we will see what solutions are available to you to make sure that the wipers on your Volkswagen CC are unlocked and that they work properly again.
How to unlock the wipers of my Volkswagen CC?
Whether it is for the front windshield wipers or the rear windshield wiper, the solutions will be the same and we will detail them one after the other in this part, it is up to you to adapt them to the part that concerns you. If you have other blocking complications such as a fuel door stuck on Volkswagen CC, do not hesitate to seek advice from our article on this problem.
- In such a case, you will have to locate the engine, then disconnect the power cables of this one (take care there must be several of them associated with the different speeds of sweeping), then remove the brushes and the linkage. At last, you will have to unscrew these anchoring points which are generally fixed on silentblocks and reassemble a new wiper motor on your Volkswagen CC
- In this situation, it will be quite basic but expensive to replace your commodo, the part generally costs around 200€, once tested you will have the ability to disassemble your commodo by removing the cover from the back of the steering wheel then disconnecting it and removing it with the fixing screws, you will just have to reassemble the new one.
- Volkswagen CC wiper blocked caused by a power failure: In this last situation, you will have to locate the source of the failure (fuse or relay) and replace the faulty part
Whenever you have any further questions about the Volkswagen CC, do not hesitate to consult our Volkswagen CC category.